online fansign event. (unedited)

~~ €€  ~~

~~ €€  ~~

"Hi," Clary said as she adjusted her headphones. Her heart pounding insistently in her chest, she was a little nervous. 

As usual. But once she met her fans, those nerves drained away into something beautiful and indescribable, into a pure and sweet feeling. Whenever she had the chance to talk to them, she didn't think twice before she picked up the phone and started talking to them or answering their texts.

The feeling of gratitude and love she had for them was always kept in her chest forever, it was so great that it suffocated any problems or doubts she had. Those people who supported them even in the darkest storm deserved the moon and the stars, all of it, all their light and radiance that matched that of their hearts and souls.

 The girl couldn't hide her smile at her bias. "Oh my god, you are so pretty." She said, out of the blue, her voice soft and low and emotionally charged. Clary blushed at the comment.

"Really?" Clary focused on her, making eye contact. The girl looked away, Her cheeks turning a carnation pink, Clary didn't know if it was because of the shameless and teasing eye contact or because the emotion was suffocating her heart. "You are prettier." Clary added.

The ebony girl's eyes lit up, Clary's heart fluttered at such a gesture of joy, "I like your bangs!" The girl admitted.

"Really? Are the bangs okay?" Clary said as she arranged her bangs,  wanting to extend the conversation as well, the talks at the fansigns were always too short for her liking, and it didn't even have enough time to her give the BLINKS a decent conversation.

The girl gave her an approval with her index finger. Clary smiled broadly, bright. "Thank you. I was trying to do something new," admitted Clary.

"Your headband is very cute too." The girl complimented her again making Clary's cheeks turned red from so many compliments at the same time. The girl was certainly like Rosé, shy at first, but then bold and sassy when she entered the conversation.

"You are kind, thank you." Clary said, putting her heart into her words. The signal that time was up was given by her manager, the girl, her face a little subdued, merely raised her hands in a gesture of farewell.

"Goodbye," said Clary, raising her palms, "remember to drink water and don't associate with troublesome boys; playing with love is like playing with fire."  The girl let out a genuine giggle, the sound eliciting a chuckle from Clary as well.

~~ €€ ~~

"Hi," Clary greeted another girl again, a bright smile on her face. The girl just looked at her with an open, expectant face, beaming with happiness.

The girl didn't reply back, Clary made a worried face. "What's going on?" Clary asked her.

The girl spoke with her hands, and Clary knew exactly what was going on. Well, she was able to deduce it. The sign language was conveyed quite clearly and neatly.

Clary raised her hands and put them in a pause position while smiling at her. The girl nodded. Clary searched her phone for a few positions she could do, since she at least wanted to be able to communicate a little with her. She became desperate when Google search started to slow down due to the internet consumption of the other devices.

"All right." Clary looked up, not realising that she involuntarily started biting her nails while Googling the appropriate gestures. She began to move her hands cautiously, capturing every movement she made so that it would not be misunderstood.

The girl replied with a heart gesture and Clary felt her heart clench. She returned the gesture before the girl gave her goodbyes. Tears that she didn't even know she started to hold back began to start her thick eyelashes. The tears were heavy. But it wasn't sadness, not at all. The happiness and determination of that girl to be able to meet her idols even without being able to communicate by speech touched her heart in an impressive way. It was beautiful, a beautiful, wonderful memory that would linger in her mind.

No doubt that experience had left its mark on Clary.

'It was a nice experience' Clary though as she tried to make that precise memory linger in her memory for a long time.

~~ €€ ~~

"Hello, we are BLACKPINK." The girls waved at the camera.

"This is our first full album in 4 years." Jisoo started. "We are so grateful to the BLINKS for showing us so much love."

"Every time we meet through online fansign, everyone is so welcoming to us." Clary said while looking at her friends.

"Yes, they greet us in a different way and it's fun." Jennie said while nodding her head.

"I feel like we're almost besties with our fans." Lisa said, causing the members to laugh in approval.

"We had so much fun because it felt like we were video calling each other." Jennie commented.

"And they said also a lot of touching things, which was so comforting and nice." Clary added and the members nodded.

"How was it to meet us BLINKS?" Jisoo asked, as if she could talk to her fans through the camera and they answer her.

Lisa made a funny listener gesture. "Yey, they say it was so nice. We felt the same."

"I really want to say thank you to all BLINKS that took part in this online fansigning event. And thank you so much for showing so much love for THE ALBUM." Jennie said sincerely, expressing all her love with every word she said.

"Thank you!" The members said in conclusion.