★4★

I woke up to clay opening my door. For God all mighty he almost broke down my door. "Y/N GUESS WHAT!" "what?...." I said still semi sleepy. "WE CAN LEAVE FOR ENGLAND TODAY IF YOUR READY BY 9:00!" "really?!" I hopped right up and started getting ready.

I took a shower, did my my makeup, and chose my outfit for the day.

|   IF YOU DONT LIKE THE OUTFIT YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE IT <33  |

"Hey y/n!" clay yelled, "yes!" I yelled back. "Make sure you pack lots and lots of clothes! We will be there for awhile you know!" "yeah yeah I know!" I said grabbing loads of clothes from my closet.

Once I packed my suitcase, I headed downstairs to clay who was sitting eating his cereal. I reach to the cabinet and pull out a bowl and cereal as well. "Are you excited y/n?" "hell ya! I get to see everyone I get to spend so long in the UK! I get to see t-" I stopped myself before I could say anymore.

"We gotta leave here soon to get on the plane will you be ready in 10?" clay asked, "Mhm yeah".

"So how many days early will we be?" I asked him, "maybe like a week early before everyone else gets here. I think I'm staying with George for that week and your staying with Tommy, it's just for a week though and then everyone will go to the air bnb" clay replied

I can't breathe, I think I'm dead ⚰️ did clay just say I was staying with Tommy for a week?! A WEEK! wtffffffff I can't I can't take this right now. I'm probably super red, fuck, get it together y/n!

Time flies by and me and clay are driving to the airport. We hop on the plane and I pull out my headphones and turn on ~jealous by eyedress~. I soon drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to clay lightly shaking me, "y/n.." "whatttt....5 more minutes please" "y/n the plane is landing in like 10 minutes wake up" clay said laughing. "mhm..I don't wanna wake u-" "Y/N oh my god don't even".

The plane soon landed and I took my suitcase and walked out into the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lol sorry this one is short!

- a/n