★9★

Tommy "accidentally" spilled the whole bowl of mix on me. I was yelling at him and he just stayed there laughing. "Ok child" I told him. "I AM NOT A CHILD IM A MAN! OHH IM GONNA GET YOU!" he said. "Come get me then" I said with a smirk on my face. Tommy started running at me as I ran around the house. Sliding around in our socks I get a head start up the stairs. Tommy right behind me. I bolt into his room as I turn around back facing the bed, I see Tommy enter the room running. "I SURRENDER" I screamed putting both my hands up, Tommy tackled me in a hug onto the bed. He rolled to his side so we were laying shoulder to shoulder.

I think we were both blushing but I didn't want to make it obvious or assume anything.

I sat up on my elbows and looked at him, his eyes glisten in the light staring right at me. "You wanna go get lunch? He said smirking. "Of course I do!" I said grabbing his hand, pulling him out of bed. His hands were so soft. He grabbed the money his mom left him and we headed out the door.

We walked down to a local Subway ( location was changed because I guess before it was only my state 😭 )

We walked inside and I ordered a sandwich and soup, while Tommy ordered a sandwich and a salad. We got some chips and drinks with our order, Tommy stole my drink and I got very very angry at him, so I took a bite of his sandwich and he got very very pink.

After we ate we went to the park and swung on the swings together, then it started getting dark outside so we started heading home.

We were just a few seconds away from Tommy's house when he remembered something, "wait I want to show you something y/n" he said as he grabbed my hand, and let me tell you I got the butterflies. We climbed out this window onto the roof, we laid down staring up at the stars. This felt nice and I felt safe.

He scooted a bit closer to me, close enough that I could lay my head on his chest. I could feel his heartbeat and I could tell he was probably blushing. I sat up on my elbows and asked him "can I tell you something, Tommy?" He looked at me confused and sat up to match me. "U-uh yeah of course" he told me. "Uh Tommy i- I really really really l-like you" he looked at me in my eyes and just giggled. "I really really really like you to y/n" he said as he placed his had on my cheek and smiled. He grabbed both my hands and helped me up so we were both standing, both our hands locked together dangling down and Tommy towering over me. He slowly lowered his head down and I slowly went onto my tippy toes till our lips met.

My stomach exploded with butterflies and was blushing like crazy, Tommy pulled away, "I'm so sorry I didn't-" I wrapped my arms around his neck, "it's ok Tom" and pulled him in for another kiss.