★17★

Morning.

I told myself as my alarm went off at 4:00 AM.

I don't know why our plane was so early but it was. Tommy got up with me, and we went down stairs to eat breakfast before hitting the road.

I made sure my bag was packed, I dragged it to the car where the trunk was popped open. I wasn't ready to leave

Not yet.

Not ever.

I needed to get myself together because I didn't want to just flat out cry in the middle of the airport. We hopped in the car, my head started getting hot because I was on the urge to cry but just couldn't. Tommy sat in the back with me comforting me and holding me tight.

I couldn't sleep at all in the car, I couldn't enjoy my music, just my thoughts overwhelmed me. Even though it wasn't a big deal, this trip helped me so much with my mental and physical health, and I didn't want to trash that. Yes we still had discord and especially Minecraft but that was different.

It wasn't in person.

It wasn't going out to dinners, having late night movies, going to beaches.

This was calls, and Minecraft or any other video game. I didn't complain with that though, i still got communication with my friends and everything else. But this, you never get hugs or that feeling of getting to punch someone in the arm if they said something.

I snapped out of those thoughts.

And we were there.

At the airport.

When I looked up to see we were at the airport, it broke out.

All those tear that never came out came out now, and I didn't want it to happen.

I tried to hold it in.

It was like a waterfall they wouldn't stop coming, even though this wasn't much of a big deal it meant a lot to me and I don't know what it had to be exposed like this.

Tommy hugged me, and rubbed my back with his hand. It calmed me down a bit, all you mostly heard was sniffs and very quiet sobs.

He never let go of me, we were still in the hug when an intercom said:

~flight 57 to Florida boarding now~

And here they go again.

My tears flowed out of my face just rapidly, Tommy held my face in both his hands and wiped my tears with his thumbs "sh sh sh it's ok y/n it's alright. I love you and you know I will call you every night." He told me.

I sniffled and smile at him, before he gave me a quick forehead kiss and a kiss on the lips.

"Lets go y/n" clay said pulling my arm away. I mouthed -bye, love you- to him with my face stained with tears. He mouthed back -bye, love you too, forever-

We sat in our seat on the plane, I looked out the window as we took off.

And that was that.

We took off back to Florida.

Clay planned that when we arrive home we get on Minecraft and all play with each other, it would still be hard transitioning from this but i wouldn't mind. There was no going back. No stopping. Just gotta move ahead with time.

"Bye, love you too, forever"

rippled in my head.

forever he told me.

Forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyy
So next chapter is gonna be getting into the deep stuff and NO THIS IS NOT THE END

Anyways luv you guys and stay tuned for more! REMEMBER TO EAT AND DRINK WATER <3