I'm sorry & plz understand :(

I'm crying especially while writing this but I want to let you guys know, I know it's been almost months waiting for the sequel but it's been really hard for me lately and right now I'm feel like there is no one there and I'm super tired. I've been trying to work on it so so so so so much but I've lost so much motivation and confidence.

  I want to let you guys know I love you guys and being there to support me in making this story. I have never written before so for it to get over 4K reads was insane, I was so proud of myself that people were loving my work.

  I am getting help for whatever I'm going through but I love you guys and I know I promised it would be done and it has been over many many many months. I never intended to let you guys down, but I really need to work on my mental health and everything before I decide to come back to making stories and stuff. So I am taking a break, I mean I have been doing that but I really mean it and really want to let you guys know before so much time is wasted and let you all down.

I am truly sorry, and it hurts that I have to tell you after you've been waiting for so long, unless you've forgotten about this story. Please be okay guys, drink water, eat, please do what's good for you.

I love you.

- your author