★15★

We all got into the car to head to the arcade.

I was planning on asking Tommy if he wanted to make it official, but I didn't know if he was ready yet.

When we arrived at the arcade we all headed our separate ways, I went with Tommy of course. Tommy grabbed my hand and let me to a claw machine. I squealed at the little lion in there, and asked Tommy to win it for me. It did indeed take him a bit to do it but he did it he won it for me. I hugged him "thanks Tommyyyyy" "no problem y/n"

We went around playing other games, and somehow we got loads of tickets. Tommy yelled he wanted his vlog gun, and I suggested we get everyone one so we can fight.

We bought nerf guns for everyone and met everyone back up where we planned.

We headed back in the car, indeed satisfied. The arcade was fun as hell, and we got nerf guns to fight.

I was kinda of sad.

I started think about how I had to leave in just a couple of days, and fly back to Florida. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay here.

With Tommy.

I want to be forever with him.

But who knows, things never go the way you want it to go.

Even though, you want them too.

We arrived home and grabbed our guns and headed to the backyard. We decided to play like last man standing. We had a huge yard so we could run a pretty long distance.

We played for a bit, it actually was pretty fun. The rest of the group headed inside to get lunch but I stayed outside with Tommy.

I grabbed his hand "lets go on a walk bitch". "Wait y/n before we do I need to ask you something" he said. "I was gonna ask you something too but we can say it at the same time"

We counted down to say what we both wanted.

"Do you want to make this official, we don't have to if your not ready" we said at the same time.

I bursted out laughing.

"Yes dumbass" I told him.

"Yes I do, dickhead"

We walked inside, but before we did we planned if we wanted to tell everyone if we were official.

We decided to say yes to that ponder and walk inside.

"Oh there my sister is god" clay said. "Fuck off clay I was outside still, anyways I have news" I said back.

No one was listening so I grabbed clays drink and a fork, stood up onto a chair and started hitting it against the glass.

"Um hello my clan, I have news for all of you"

Everyone suddenly turned their heads to me, so I knew they were listening.

"I'm officially the one and Tommyinnits girlfriend"

"What?" Nick said all sassy.

"Did I stutter? Stupid bitch"

"That was my line" he said pouting back at me.

"Congrats y/n!" Niki said hugging me.

Dream did a fake cough and said "We'll be right back" grabbing my arm.

He pulled me off to the side and asked how I did it.

"How I did what?"

"Make Tommy your boyfriend"

"Well we obvi liked each other back we just were finally really to make it official"

"Can you help me..."

"Help you with what"

"I like George, and I want to ask him out"

"Me? Helping my big brother with love? Pleaseeeee I'm such a pro at this"

He laughed and mouthed thank you at me, as he walked into the kitchen again.

Great ahahah. Helping my own brother with love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this one is short! Kind of idk.
Anyways! Helping big bro with love pog?!?
There is gonna be a time skip because filling in is kind of hard for me and pretty sure it hard for others as well.

So next chapter will be a time skip to the last day and then we will get into the juice juice.

- a/n