★5★

Still super tired, I made my way to the car.

"Hey I'm going to stop at George real quick with you, then we will drop you off at Tommy's then me and George will head back home ok?" "Alright-" I said tired from the plane ride.

We pull up to George's house and open the door, "clay!" "Hi George!" Clay responded. They did this man hand shake and then George look at me, "hiya gogy" "sup n/n" I ran and hugged him, it was so comforting. I stay at George's for a bit and then clay told me it was time to get in the car.

I was so nervous my heart was beating, I was gonna see Tommy for the first time, ever. What if he doesn't like me and shit, no no you'll be fine y/n. For some reason I kinda like this kid, ya sure I though he was annoying but for some reason I think I'm catching feelings. I don't know how to act.

Clay told me to hop in the car, so I did as he said and hopped in the backseat since George was in the front. We blasted music, we told funny jokes, it was amazing.

I arrived at Tommy's house, the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. Tommy didn't even know I was coming early! He still thinks I'm coming a week later. Clay said goodbye as he drove off.

I walk to the side of his house, I ring Tommy, putting the phone to my ear. "Hello?" Tommy said. "Hey! I need you to do something big for me". "U-uh yeah w-what is it?" He said. "I need you to go outside your front door." I told him. I could hear Tommy walking down the stairs from the phone, "ok I'm outside, want now?" "Now look to your left and walk that way" I told him.

"o-ok?" He said. I could hear the sound of feet hitting the grass. Next think you know Tommy looked to his left again to see me on the side of his house.

"No fucking way y/n!" Tommy yellows.

I ran towards him, jumping and wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I instantly felt comfort. "You were supposed to come like a week later?!" I dig my head into his chest mumbling, "surprise". Tommy pushed away for a bit looked down at me, "best surprise ever" he said pulling me in for another hug.

His warm scent and the aroma around him is just amazing. "We should go inside Tommy" "yeah".

We both walk through the door, I wave hi to his mom before we head upstairs to his room. "So this is my room" he said as he pushed is door open. "Ooo I like it" I said. "It's really not much, but it's really late we should probably go to bed" he insisted, "here y/n you can have the bed, I'll take the floor". "Oh thanks, wouldn't you want your own bed though?" I told him, "no it's all good".

I pulled the sheets over and slid my way into bed, I was kind of blushing, I mean I can't tell if I have feeling for this kid or if they are just some best friend thing that you know will never happen. I bet he doesn't even feel the same way, so liking him is completely pointless. But all the ways he's been treating me.... Maybe he does.