★19★

Believe it or not.

It had almost been a couple months.

Tommy...

Still never said a word to me.

Apparently clay said Tommy wouldn't say a word.

What the hell what happening.

I decided to call Tommy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n: hey

T: hey y/n...

Y/n: I just want to ask you something.

T: ok?

Y/n: what the hell is going on Tommy? Are you really that busy! You haven't said a word to me in months! I love you so much Tommy but why did you decide to block me out. I got so worried and you wouldn't even speak to clay. You declined almost every. Single. One of my calls saying your were busy or that you just missed it. Tommy! Please! Please tell why your doing what your doing.

T: I'm sorry y/n just I've been carried away, and- and just don't know what I'm doing anymore.

Y/n: well can you please call me, or just even text me just sometimes during the day, I've fucking missed your voice and especially just missed you over all but you just stopped talking and I didn't know what to do.

T: I'm sorry y/n... I- I apologize and I'm really sorry.

Y/n: alright just please please call me or text me somethings.

T: ok

Y/n: alright. Bye love you

T: bye..

And he hung up.

He didn't say love you back.

I start to doubt myself on what's really going on, maybe I just changed for him and he didn't want me anymore or maybe- maybe.... i don't even know anymore.

This was hard.

I talked to Tommy for the first time in months and he just talked to me like I wasn't even someone he knew.

I still believed we would manage our way back. We always did. No matter what the day was, or situations. We always managed to forgive and find our way back to each other.

I remember all me and Tommy's memories.

The one time he got me a hole basket, filled with my f/c. The time we went to an arcade, went swimming. It was all amazing and I knew Tommy would be in my life forever. We made each other happy and couldn't stand my life without him.

The time we tried to make pancakes and he spilled it all over me. The time he stole wilburs guitar and played me a song.

The time he told me he loved me, forever. At the airport.

Forever.

Forever.

Forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this one was so short!
But I am trying to get to the good part in the next chapter well maybe not so good but you know. Some juice juice.

Anyways love you guys and make sure you drink food and water.

Anyone else a bit confused on what Tommy is doing?