★18★

It had been a few weeks now.

We had arrived back to Florida and I was still upset but it was getting gradually better.

"Y/n! I'm ordering pizza for tonight so if I'm gone, that means I'm picking it up" clay yelled to me. "Ok sounds good!"

I texted Tommy and asked if he would like to play some Minecraft with me.

————————————————————
🔴
My bitch boy 💕
▪️    ▪️    ▪️

Hey Tom Tom
Wanna play some minecraftttttt

🔴 Ofc Sure give me a sec

————————————————————

I waited until he finally called me.

We played Minecraft for actually awhile, I screamed at him and he yelled at me for not destroying the bed.

I was happy that I could still keep in contact with my friends.

Of course I would rather be on a vacation with everyone then playing Minecraft but it is what it is I guess.

George and clay were still together, that made me happy. I loved to see my brother happy. Even I was lucky to have Tommy as my boyfriend. He is my world and I know that I wouldn't be somewhere if it wasn't for him.

It was pretty normal.

Tommy called me every night almost and we stayed on the call all night.

Me and Tommy did Minecraft dates for fun, we haven't told our fans about us, but next time we met we planned to.

I was bored scrolling through Twitter when I heard the front door open. I bet it was clay with the pizza so I went downstairs.

I see clay sitting down at the kitchen table with 2 slices of pizza. "Thanks for the food clay" I told him, "yeah no problem eat up" he replied back.
__________
~ time skip ~

It had been a few weeks.

It was a strange few weeks because Tommy never called me as often. When I called him he either didn't answer or said he was busy and he apologizes.

I didn't want or didn't need to assume anything, we hadn't seen each other in awhile and I was planning on going there for a trip.

Tommy was on Minecraft most of the time still.

He still streamed like always.

Just why wasn't he talking to me.

I knocked on clays door. "Come in" I heard. I opened the door to see clay on his bed watched his phone. "Uhm, I wanted to ask you something?" "Yeah sure y/n. What is it?"

"It's about Tommy..." "oh ok, what about Tommy?" He said. "Has- has he been really distant from you and everyone else lately?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "No he talks to me everyday, and joins discord and stuff still. Why? Is something going on y/n?"

I nodded my head and told him that he hasn't called me or texted me in almost a month.

Clay said that he would talk to him, I told him thank you and walked out of his room.

Why was this happening.

Did I do something.

Am I just not enough anymore.

I don't know what it was but I didn't want to think to much of it. I have full trust in Tommy.

Full trust.

I can't just go assuming.

~