📱⁴

-

■▭■▭■▭■▭■▭■

▭■▭■▭■▭■▭■

Taehyung quickly puts his phone down excitedly and quickly walks over to open the door. He really couldnt wait to see Kook's reaction when he sees the tickets.

But Taehyung didn't know why, suddenly a bad feeling filled his heart out of no where making his hands that were on the process of touching the door handle freeze.

Wait a second.

Why would Kook knock when he had the keys.

By now Taehyung was sure that whoever it was outside, it was not his husband. So he decided to check through the side window which gave him a perfect view of whoever came outside his door.

Taehyung peeks through the window and frowns when he saw that the person was dressed as a pizza delivery boy.

Hmm That was strange.

He didn't remember ordering any pizza.

Taehyung was stuck, not knowing what to do and the increasing speed of the knocks only made his heart pound faster.

The tension of the whole situation was not helping as it kept reminding him of how he got kidnapped.

Taehyung knew that panicking wouldn't help so he decided to face the whole situation.

The knocks got louder and impatient, and so did Taehyung's heartbeats.

boom boom

The young model took a sharp knife from the kitchen and a pepper spray that he had brought for Jungkook as the younger still had trouble dealing with other people.

He still remembers the look on Jungkook's face when he gave him his first pepper spray.

-------F-L-A-S-H-B-A-C-K-------

"What is this Hyung?" The younger asks confused

"Its called a pepper spray kookie, It can help you incase anyone troubles you."

"Huh? But I can just kick that person or break his legs." Jungkook said blankly and Taehyung chuckles

"I know you're strong baby but this is a less violent but more effective method? I don't care who it is, You can just spray it on anyone who talks to you and makes you uncomfortable in even the slightest way. Even me." The older said seriously

Jungkook stares at Taehyung intensely, his bambi eyes filled with so much emotion that the older felt himself drowning in them.

Finally he speaks up and Taehyung knew he would never forget those sweet words that came from Jungkook that day.

"H-How c-can I feel uncomfortable around you, When you're my safe place Hyung?" He asks shakily and biting down his lower lip to stop himself from crying.