📱¹⁸

-Not edited-

▭ ■ ▭ ■ ▭ ■ ▭ ■ ▭ ■ ▭

Jungkook giggled as he watched an angry Taehyung kick their friends out while glaring at them so cutely.

Guess Taehyung's glare was only cute for him because the rest of the hyungs shuddered and quickly ran out praying to save their life from the angry tiger.

"You didn't have to scare them out like that" Jungkook said with a sweet smile.

He knew very well why Taehyung didn't let them stay. It was because the older was afraid that Jungkook will be uncomfortable.

Taehyung didn't want to see his husband fake smiling and trying to force himself to interact when he clearly was uncomfortable.

"They were interrupting our alone time" Taehyung said with annoyance

Jungkook chuckled and pulled the pouting older to sit beside him on the bed. Taehyung obliged and sat down beside the younger, their body touching.

Jungkook smiled softly and laid his head on the other's shoulder and wrapped his hands around Taehyung's torso, making himself comfortable.

"Its okay bear, I feel fine with them being here. After all its our crackhead hyungs... they can do nothing bad to me. I know that very well so I am not afraid or uncomfortable around them these days. I know they just came here pretending to be chaotic while in reality they just wanted to check on me. I am sorry for giving you such a hard time love"

Taehyung sighs and squeezes his husband's pretty cheeks while saying "You're not giving anyone  hard time koo, and don't worry about our hyungs. They understand you, there is nothing to feel sad about my darling. And if you feel comfortable about being with them then lets invite them next weekend for a get together. But what matters the most is if you're comfortable kook. Don't force yourself love, we all understand you okay?"

Jungkook smiled and Taehyung quickly leaned in and pecked the younger's cheeks making the former giggle.

"You're too sweet. I think I have diabetes now" Jungkook said touching his skin where Taehyung just kissed him, he still could feel the warm touch of his lover's petal soft lips

"Only for you my bunny" Taehyung said winking and Jungkook looked away because he suddenly felt too shy

It was an adorable sight for the older who was happy to see his husband shy.

This was his only wish.

To live a happy and contented life with his kookie forever.

Taehyung continued teasing Jungkook who was rosy red by the end of those sweet words.

"You looks so pretty! I wanna keep you in my pocket so that nobody can you take you away from me" Taehyung said cooing and Jungkook glared at him while covering his rosy cheeks with his hands

"Well you were the one who looked pretty when I was slamming into you,  inside the car yesterday" Jungkook muttered and a small smirk of victory covered his lips as he saw how Taehyung froze and a pink hue spread through his neck and ears

"S-Shut u-up" He said trying to look angry but he just ended up looking even more cute in Jungkook's eyes

"Aww is someone shy?" Jungkook taunted, with a sweet smile when he saw Taehyung lick his lips nervously

"Jungkookie how about we make some food? There is nothing to eat in here anyway!" The older said trying to change the topic

"Sure why not" Jungkook smirked and walked behind Taehyung to check out that gorgeous ass while the older was oblivious to his burning gaze

"Baby can you fill this with water?" Taehyung said and handed Jungkook a bowl "Quickly KOO!"

Jungkook nodded obediently and swiftly filled the bowl with water and when he came back Taehyung was cutting the vegetables carefully.

He placed the bowl on the table and quickly went behind the older to give him a warm back hug.

Taehyung sighed in contentment when he felt Jungkook's arms around him and the younger's chin on his shoulder. It felt good when their bodies were pressed together.

It felt like they were one whenever they connected..

Electricity buzzing with each touch, and butterflies never failing to swarm inside the deep pits of their stomach.

So  this was how love felt like, Taehyung thought with a sweet smile.

This feels good..

"I love you"  Jungkook whispered kissing softly on the older's exposed neck, sending tingles down his spine.

"I love you too" Taehyung whispered grinning

This feels fucking perfect.

A/N :  Doesn't everyone want a Tae/JK in their lives?

Also nothing ever remains perfect :)

Happy Jungkookie day! 💜💜💜💜