📱⁶

-Banner made by Jimitopia-

It has been a while since Taehyung inhaled the rotten smell of cigarettes.

It was so long ago that he almost forgot how it smells like as Jungkook hated the cigarettes and would get really uncomfortable in the presence of it so Taehyung had made sure to never let the younger breathe that stale thing ever again.

And now he was in the arms of a Stranger who looked like kookie but smelled like danger.

However Taehyung decided to keep quiet and act normal as the stranger didn't say anything when he called him kookie.

"So kookie did you get the thing that you went to buy?" Taehyung asks calmly while in insides where pounding in fear and disgust when the stranger didn't moves his hand away from the his body.

Instead of saying anything the duplicate look a like of kook nodded maybe because if he spoke then Taehyung might recognise how his voce was different?

Taehyung gulped and decided to play along, hoping that his husband would come here before anything serious happens.

He then walked forward into the house, knowing very well that he should not let a stranger enter his place but he didn't have much of a choice did he.

The rotten smell of blood increased when Taehyung suddenly felt two muscular arms around him, and a head being placed on his shoulder.

Disgust overflowed through his body as he felt the stranger sniff his neck and place soft kisses over his neck. Taehyung was only wearing a loose shirt and pajamas as he was expecting a comfortable warm romantic night with his husband and not being held by some creepy guy who looks like Jungkook.

"Kookie take off your clothes and go freshen up, you're already late for our romantic night" Taehyung said gaging on the inside while he spoke with a sweet smile on his face.

The hands around his waist slowly slipped away and Taehyung relaxed thinking that maybe he could bath about ten times every hour to get rid of the stale smell that seemed to cover his body.

But before he could complete his thoughts, Taehyung was pulled back, hitting the Stanger's front letting the creepy guys let out a loud moan.

Taehyung bit his lips sharply, repugnance filling his heart as he heard the creepy guy moan.

oh how he wanted to just punch that stupid masked face and kick the creepy man in the balls but something told him that the end result of his actions might not be good.

Even though the man looked like kookie, Taehyung was sure that he wouldn't hesitate to hurt him unlike his cute husband.

"Um Kookie are you okay?" Taehyung asks innocently as if he didn't know why the creepy man was moaning.

He didn't receive any answer as usual, instead the duplicate man withdrew his hands away from his body and looked all around the house as if analysing it from top to bottom.

Taehyung quickly took the knife that he had dropped.

'No matter what happens, I don't wanna ever feel like I never tried to do anything' He thought and gripped the knife tightly, his eyes wandering over to the objects in the house that he could use as help incase the stranger turns out to be tough to deal with

He internally thanked his husband for always taking him to the gym with the other all though most of the times he was just drooling at Jungkook's body while pretending to do exercises. [Don't tell Jungkook tht]

He felt fit and it gave him the confidence that he could maybe take down the stranger down but the fact that the creepy man smelled like blood, still left an unsettling feeling inside him.

'No negative thoughts, Taehyung. Lets show this guy what it feels like to cross other's private territory.'

He thought and encouraged himself.

He could do this.

He was Kim Taehyung after all.

A/N: I am really sorry for the lack of updates, My wifi has shut down for the past two weeks and all I could do was read in wattpad. When I tried to publish any chapter it would show loading and make me wait for an hour and then show 'Sorry some error occurred' 😐😤🙄

i really wanted to punch the damn device but hey I am broke so even that can't happen.

Anygays I am back and I am in a chaotic mess, trying to update every book 🙂 *smiles thru the pain*

PS: I am gonna put the same message in every book since the reader might be different so if any of u saw the same message twice or thrice just remember that ur author is a lazy hoe 😌😝😜