📱¹⁵

-Banner made by cxndy-holicc-

The clicking and whirring sounds of the cameras echoed as Taehyung gave the photographer all his modelling poses, making sure to look directly into the camera so that the photos would touch the soul of the person that saw them. 

"That was good V, can you give us another sideway pose so that we can attack your fans with that beautiful jawline of yours?" His manager said winking making Taehyung chuckle 

"Your wish is my command hyung" V said playfully bowing and posing in a way, his jaw would be seen properly 

The clicking continued as usual and Taehyung was almost lost in the familiar feeling of everyone looking at him but then suddenly he felt a cold shiver go through his body as he felt someone eerily staring at him. 

He frowned slightly and looked around but saw no one unordinary, making him go back to working as usual.

But the eerie stares didn't stop, rather it felt like the force of the stare had increased. 

Taehyung gulped and tried to ignore the creepy feeling that was climbing over inside his heart. 

Suddenly a hand wrapped around his shoulder making Taehyung jump back gasping, seemingly startled from the sudden touch. 

He exhaled trying to relax the tension that was filled up inside his muscles. 

"Hey Tae? You okay?" The familiar voice of his manager echoed through his ears as he tried to calm his racing heart. 

Why was he having such a bad feeling? 

"Y-Yeah I was j-just thinking something else and didn't notice you" Taehyung said covering up his nervousness with a smooth smile. 

"Ahh I am so sorry, I must have given you a shock" his manager said apologetically making him smile and reply 

"Nah its okay hyung, Its my fault for zoning out during work anyway" 

Manager nim smiled and replied "Anyway I actually came here to tell you that a certain person has been calling the office from about half an hour quite persistently. So please go answer your lover before he runs in here and starts kicking all our asses for keeping you here overtime" 

Taehyung laughs and says boastingly "Just tell me you're scared of my handsome powerful husband" 

"Yes sir you got me right. So please go before that double bunny comes here" his manager said sounding frightened 

Taehyung giggled, forgetting about his earlier emotions quickly. His mind was now eager to meet his sulky husband and give the younger some kisses for waiting for him.

In his excitement to see the love of his life, Taehyung ignored the creepy stare he felt when he walked out of the room and to the lobby. 

He missed the familiar muscled figure who was standing there with a camera in his hands that were clicking pictures continuously. 

As Taehyung exited, the man stopped taking pictures and looked at his camera with a weird smile. 

He had got fresh pieces to add to his collection. 

He smirked and closed his camera and walked out of the building, his eyes immediately finding the object of his desire. 

"My beautiful Taehyung" He whispered while staring at a smiling Taehyung who was hugging Jungkook tightly. 

The smirk on the stranger's face immediately turned down when he saw Taehyung with someone else. 

"Looks like its time to execute the first step of my plan" He whispers to himself as he glared at the couple who was now holding hands and walking while chatting happily, very lost in their own romantic bubble 

"Step one : Making a drift in between them." 

▭ ■ ▭ ■ ▭ ■ ▭ ■ ▭ ■ ▭