📱¹⁹

[A/N: JENNIE IS OLDER than V IN THIS FIC]

-NOT EDITED-

▭ ■ ▭ ■ ▭ ■ ▭ ■ ▭ ■ ▭

"Jennie-ah tilt your head towards V's side please" The photographer says as the continuous shuttering of the cameras continued in the background.

Jennie smiles and tilts her heard towards Taehyung's side, making sure to place her body in an angle which would make them took like a perfect couple in the camera's eyes while at the same time she was careful not to step too close into the other model's personal space.

Taehyung chuckles at the older's carefulness, he had worked with some many models make and female who never knew how to respect his personal space that it was indeed a surprise for him on how comfortable today's shoot was.

"V-sshi please place your hand on her hip, we need a more closer shoot" The photographs says and Taehyung moves closer to the older female but not before whispering the following words

"Noona, I am gonna lightly place my hands on your hip okay?" Taehyung whispers and Jennie giggles at the younger's words and nods with a smile to show that she was comfortable.

Taehyung grinned and placed his hands on the older's hip and looked back into the camera, his head tilted to his side as he gazed into the soul of the photographer.

Manager Nim chuckles when he sees how the photographer started shaking at the intense sexy gaze from the male model. It was no wonder the younger male was called the CGV of the world. His looks were unrealistically beautiful, every flaw of his face only made him look perfect.

As the shoot progresses in a lazy pace, there was a sudden knock on the door of their studio room and in walked Suzy, a fellow worker of their company.

"Nim, there is someone waiting for V-sshi at the entrance" She announces making the manager frown

"His shoot isn't done for another half an hour, who might it be this early?" He mutters to himself as Suzy continues

"I am not sure if its correct but the visitor looked like V-sshi's husband" As soon as those words left her mouth, the manager's frown deepens.

He knew about Jungkook's newly developed phobia of people, He wondered if the ex idol had come early because he needed some help.

With worry clouding his mind, Nim walks towards the posing Taehyung and Jennie. He interrupted their shoot with a cough and signed V to follow him.

Taehyung frowns but follows the older male outside the studios, and as soon as the manager finishes telling him the news, the model was running out of the place and towards the entrance of the building.