📱⁷

▭ ▭ ▭ ▭ ▭ ▭ - ▭

▭ ▭ ▭ ▭ ▭ ▭ - ▭

"Sir is this what you've been looking for?" a girly voice comes from his behind as Jungkook inspected the rest of the chains inside the shop.

 He turned, surprised by the sudden sound of the girl.

His heart beat quickening and fear surging inside through his veins making him gulp. Time seemed to move slowly as he hesitantly raised his head to look at what the girl was showing him. He hastily wipes his sweaty hands over his jeans and moves a few steps back trying to be as far as he can be from the girl while at the same time trying not to look like a freak. 

1.2...3... Breath in..... breath out ...

He mentally counted as he tried to calm his rising heart beat. 

"Sir? Are you okay? You're sweating, Should I-" She began, stepping forward in concern but Jungkook jumped back startled

"N-No need." Jungkook said a bit loudly and quickly adjusted his mask and the bucket hat that hid who he was from the entire world. 

or he hoped it did.

The girl hesitated and stood back, letting in space between them. 

Jungkook sighed feeling relieved as soon as the girl moved away, the words of his therapist echoing through his mind.

'You have anthropophobia Jungkook, It means that you have a fear of people. The accident has triggered new changes in your body and mind.' 

Jungkook shook his head as he didn't want to slip into the state of self blaming as he didn't want to ruin tonight. He didn't want to see Taehyung's worried face at least tonight.

he should do at least that for his gorgeous husband. 

So he took a heavy breath in and thing the chain that he has been eyeing for a long time.

It was quite plain and didn't have any decorations in it, but something about the plain beauty of it attracted him. 

"I'll take this, thank you." he muttered and put the chain in the counter, making sure to stand at least five feet away from her 

"Of course, do come again." the girl said looking quote amused at how fidgety Jungkook was through out the entire billing process. 

He nodded blindly and quickly ran away from the place, wanting to reach home the next second and let his body relax around Taehyung's warm arms. 

His mind swirling with a lot of unwanted thoughts like:

What if Taehyung hated his choice of present? 

What if Tae thought that it was a lame gift? 

What if Taehyung becomes disappointed in him?

And with each question, Jungkook became lesser confidant than before.

He started to feel insecure and almost believed that his gift was pretty lame. 

However the cold wind blowing against his face as he drove towards their home, seemed to slap some sense into him and scold him for being so ridiculous. 

Jungkook smiled softly when he saw their beautiful cozy little home as he passed the security and waked in. 

He inhaled the familiar air around the house and walked in, knocking twice as he was extremely nervous to face his husband.

He waited and waited but no Taehyung with wide boxy smile came to hug him and let him in, instead he was met with piercing silence. 

What in the name of fuck? 

He thought and quickly opened the door with the extra key he had, rushing inside searching for his beloved. 

Jungkook's stomach clenched and he felt fear flutter in his stomach.

Where is Taehyung?

This was not at all like the feeling he had experienced a few moments earlier. 

He could practically feel his mind breaking into a mess of chaos and heart beating vastly as he came into thousand different conclusions.

'Calm down, he might've gone towards Jimin's home or soemthing. Nothing is wrong, Taehyung is okay.' He mentally chanted as he felt his phone vibrate and the notification of Jimin's post appear on his lock screen. 

Jungkook quickly opened the phone and send Jimin a message through the comments as he was online, internally praying that Taehyung might be with him.

He quickly received a the answer that he feared.

Jimin said Taehyung was at home, so that means he must be at home only. It was very rare of Taehyung to go somewhere without ranting it out to Jimin. 

Jungkook hastily walked inside the house searching through rooms until he saw something that drained all the colour form his body

There on the floor was drops of blood in a continuous pattern from the kitchen to their bedroom. 

Hands cold and clampy, Jungkook followed the drops trying to suppress the ugly feeling inside his stomach. 

He hesitantly opens the door and found the floor of the room filled with drop of blood.

What in the name of hell?

▭ ■ ▭ ■ ▭ ■ ▭ ■ ▭ ■ ▭