A/N

Hi everybody! This is my first book. Wish me luck.

So, as you read in the description, Shu Kurenai is a girl now. I'll start the story right from the point when he realises he became a girl. 

There can be some grammar/spelling mistakes though I'll try to put all my knowledge into it and make it better but sill if you see any mistakes, feel free to correct me by writing in the comments.

If you see any paragraph in which there are two asterisks in starting and two in end, you can make it sure that it an A/N although I'll write A/N in front but for if I forget then don't be confused. And also if I don't put two asterisks in starting and end but write A/N in front, it will be an A/N.

Shu's sister is three years older than him so her age will be 14. Her name is Arora Kurenai. She'll look like this but her clothes are different👇👇👇

She wears a yellow crop top and long jeans pants which comes till the end of her top

She wears a yellow crop top and long jeans pants which comes till the end of her top. She wears white-to-pink sport shoes.

All the pictures I use in this book are taken from google so don't think I drew them because I'm a writer not an artist (I'm not a professional writer and don't wish to be in future but I just like writing).

Their aunt's name is Stacy (spell the c as s). She has yellow hair and red eyes. She wears a black top and pink short skirt. The rest of her legs are covered with black stockings. And she wears pink heels.

POV means Point of view and A/N means author's note if you're reading in wattpad for the first time.

Anyways, lets get started. I'll try to upload whenever I get free time. Meet y'all next time. Bye for now👋👋👋.

Please vote, share and comment.

Word count: 333