Second day

The warm light of the Sun fell on her eyes as she woke up. She looked at the clock. 'It's almost time. I should get up.' she thought.

She got up and freshened up. Then she went to the new girl's room and woke her up saying, "Wake up. It's morning time and you have to take your medicine."

She slowly opened her eyes and saw Arora, "Morning, sis."

"Hmm." Arora helped her get up and then said, "You brush your teeth till I prepare the breakfast.

"Okay."

Arora went to the kitchen and prepared the food while Shu got ready. She took the food in a tray and kept it on the bed table. Shu ate it and took the medicine without uttering a word making it easier for Arora to act like everything's normal. She still isn't able to adjust to the fact that Shu's a girl now. 'Agh. I.. I can't believe it.' she thought.

"You take some rest now while I come from school... And.. ah.. I have my basketball practise today so I'll be late. I've made the lunch, eat it. and take the medicine in time." She said.

"Okay, sis." Shu replied.

Arora dressed up and left for school.

Shu's POV

It's morning again. I can't believe it. Yesterday morning, when I got up, so much happened. And today.. sis woke me up.. like she always did. And.. she was so normal. I really missed her normal self. But... I know.. she hasn't been able to accept.. this... No.. I shouldn't think about these things now.

I took a glass of water and drank it. I closed my eyes and sleep started to overcome me.

(End of POV)

At School...

Arora was sitting in the classroom staring at the window thinking about all that happened the day before.

The teacher suddenly stopped the lecture as her eyes fell on Arora, who seemed to be lost in some other world.

"Arora!" The teacher called out.

"Y-yes ma'am" she replied as she came out of her thoughts.

"You don't seem to be interested in the class. Maybe you know the topic very well already. So, miss, can you explain it to the whole class?" The teacher scolded her.

"I-I'm.. I'm sorry.. ma'am." She said with her eyes down.

"Okay. Focus in the class now or I'll throw you out of the class next time." The teacher said in anger.

She sat down with her eyes still down.

In the recess..

"Where were you lost in the class?" One of Arora's friends asked.

"Yeah, what were you thinking, Arora?" Her another friend said.

"Uhm. Nothing." She replied

"Are you sure? If anything is wrong, you can tell us." Her friend insisted.

"Ya, really. Nothing happened. Don't worry." She said and smiled.

"Okay if you say so.." her friend said.

Lunchtime..

Arora was walking in the corridor when someone called her. She turned around to see a blue spiky haired young boy.

"Oh! You."

"Yeah"

"Did you want anything."

"I just wanted to ask you.. did you find out anything about Shu?"

"Please, don't worry about that. I beg you guys. Leave it to me. He's my brother. I'll handle everything."

"He may be your brother but he's our friend too." He said angrily.

"Just shut up okay?! I don't wanna talk to anyone!" Please PARDON ME!" She burst out of anger and walked away.

She stood in a deserted corner of the school and felt bad for what she just said to Valt. She cried. She went to the washroom and washed her face. 'No, don't think about all this now.' she thought.

After having lunch, she went to the basketball court for practise. At first, she couldn't focus but she somehow managed to overcome her thoughts.

After the practise was over, in the evening, she went him and freshened up.

She opened the door of Shu's room. She was doing something on her phone.

"Oh, sis you're back." Shu said.

"Yeah. Is everything okay? Do you need something?" She asked

"No, I'm okay." Shu replied

"You had your lunch?"

"Yeah."

"Did you take your medicine?"

"Yeah, sis."

"Okay. I'll bring something for you to eat now. It's evening time and you have to take your medicine."

"Okay."

She went to the kitchen and took some food for Shu to eat.

"Tell me if you need anything. I'm there." She said while leaving the room.

"Okay." Shu replied.

She settled everything in the house and went to her room. She took some rest. Shu kept her mobile on the table and took rest too.

Time passed..

Arora got up and completed her homework. Then she went to the kitchen to cook the food.

She came to check on Shu if she needed anything and saw that she just got up.

"Do you need anything?" She asked.

"No, sis. I don't need anything." Shu replied.

"Okay. I'm cooking the dinner. It'll be ready in a while."

"Okay."

She went back to the kitchen and continued to cook. After the food was ready, she gave it to Shu. Then she ate herself.

Shu slept after eating the food and taking the medicine.

She did all the work to do in the house and slept herself too.

X___________X

Second day written in a single chapter. Mission completed. I'll be going somewhere tomorrow, so, I'll write more chapters in my mobile notes if I get time. I can publish them when I come back (WiFi is only available at home.)

Word count: 924