He's now she!

Shu's POV

Shu! Arora!

Mom! Dad! No! *shouts*

*breathes rapidly while opening eyes*

"No! No! Mom! Dad!". Ah! it was just a dream. Wait! I'm in an old wooden room. There are spider webs everywhere. There is a window below which I am lying on the floor. That was the only place from where light can come into that room. A door is attached to the same wall. An old almirah to which a mirror is attached stood on my right, the backside in-lined with that wall. There is a table in front, towards the left. This place is so strange. Where am I? And I feel so bad, I'm tired, like I just had an operation.**A/N Idk how does he know how it feels like to have an operation 'cause he never had one before**.

I got up with a bit of difficulty.

'What?' I screamed as I saw myself in the mirror. I look like a- how could this even be possible? How on Earth did this happen? I saw there was a letter on the table with my bey, launcher, wallet, and phone. I opened the letter and started reading it. There was written...

Dear Shu Kurenai,

You woke up today to see the worst nightmare of your life come true. I've made you go through SRS and now you're a girl. Wait, why am I telling this to you? You already must've figured it out. But, now that you've become a girl, it won't be easy for you to handle the situation. How will you tell everybody about this? And even if you tell, who'll believe in you? Everybody will think that you're lying. You know what will happen then. You know the complications you'll have to face now. How will anyone be able to befriend you, a person having a girl's body but with a boy's heart and mind? So, good luck.

With love,
The one who cares for you...

A shiver went through my body as I read this letter. Who could be the person who did this and wrote this letter? My heart started to beat faster. Tears filled my eyes. My legs went backward and I fell back to the place where I was before, but this time I leaned on the wall. My legs bent, hands on top of my legs in a cross-armed position.

**A/N ↟↟↟ He is sitting like this but his looks and attire have changed

**A/N ↟↟↟ He is sitting like this but his looks and attire have changed. And the background is also different.

My head fell on my arms as tears started coming out of my eyes. How could anyone think that this would happen? What shall I do now? What will happen now? How will I tell about this to sis and aunt? How will I explain this to my friends? How will they react? How will I handle this situation? How will I make everybody understand this? Who will believe me? Who will accept me like this? What if everybody declines to accept me like this?

But, wait, why am I crying? Just because I have gone through SRS and now I'm a girl? So what? Many people do this. Many people change their genders. So what's the problem?

But, everybody who did it themselves chose to do it. I didn't choose it. I didn't want to do it.

Half of me is being strong and positive but, on the other hand, half of me is declining to accept the truth. But I know that I have to choose positivity over negativity. I have to be strong. I have to tell the truth at least to sis and aunt.

I got up and took my valuables from the table along with the letter that I got there. I opened the door, but there was forest all around. I realised that it is an one roomed old wooden house in the forest.

I wasted no time and hurried to our apartment.**He said our 'cause he lives there with his sister. Ah! I'm again using he. What the-**. I'm lucky that nobody noticed me, or at least didn't recognised me till I reached there.

I rang the doorbell. And now my sister has opened the door.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"A...um...I...I...ah" I couldn't say anything.

"You what?"

"I...I...I'm Shu"

"What?" she shouted.

Everybody who was there turned towards us. She grabbed my hand and took me inside. We are standing in the corridor right now.

"What the heck are you talking. How dare you say it" she first spoke up.

"I..I'm telling t-the truth" I stammered. Oh gosh! Why am I stammering so much? No, I have to speak nicely or else she'll not believe me.

"Oh really, you're not lying? Then why are you stammering so much? I don't believe in you, you're lying."

"I'm not lying."

"How can I believe you? My brother has gone missing and now, out of nowhere you came out saying that you're my brother. I mean, you're a girl. How can you even imagine that I'd believe in you."

"Please sis, believe me. I'm not lying." I took the letter I found in that place out of my pocket. "Somebody has made me go through SRS. See it." I handed over the letter to her.

X_____________X

First chapter completed. I wanted to write more but I have some work to do so I'll continue next time. Hope you all like it till here. And next time I'll try to make a longer chapter. Only this for now, meet you all next time.

Please vote, comment and share.

Word count: 1018