Sunrise (1)

A few days later, it was finally the day. The day when Shu reveals her new gender identity publicly. Although she had posted about it on her social media, it caused quite a ruckus online.

╭──────────────────────╮

🅢 Shu__x__. • 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓽 1hr

Guys, there is a confession I needed to make. A lot has happened in these past few days. I was kidnapped on a Saturday evening and made to go through SRS while unconscious. All this happened without consent and we're still trying to find the person who did this. And for the note, I have completely recovered from the surgery now. Thank you!
╰──────────────────────╯
➥ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤

@ user.123
Lies! All lies! It happened
with consent. Don't try to
cover up your actions

@ xyz.user
Oh my god! Thank God you're
okay now. I hope you find out
who did it soon.

@ user4._
So will you continue
beyblading now? I'm sacred
we might lose a good blader

@ just_a.user
No matter what happens
next, your true fans will
always support you. We love
you!

@ usernotfound
I had a dream of marrying
you, but now I can't

𝓡𝒆𝓪𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝒆 (3986)...

╭──────────────────────╮
🅢 Shu__x__. 1hr

Θ𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩𝔩у 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔡 𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯

𝓜𝓪𝓵𝒆 ➙ 𝓕𝒆𝓶𝓪𝓵𝒆
╰──────────────────────╯

Shu was sitting on the edge of her bed looking at the people's reactions to this revelation on her phone facing the balcony.

Aurora entered the room and asked, "Shu, what are you doing?"

"Nothing just reading what the people said."

"So, what do they say?"

"Some are positive about this, some are negative. Some trust me, some don't. And a few others are too stuck with their own interests."

"Hmm... But the more important question is, are you positive about this or negative?"

"Umm.. I don't know. I think it's no use sulking over something that has already happened. So I wouldn't take it negatively."

"Alright. And uh.. the police has stopped the investigation. It had been going on for a long time and they found nothing. I don't know if we'll ever find out or not."

"Perhaps we will never know."

______________________

PS//IMP: Shu continues beyblading after few months when she's completely recovered.

Finally the book is over! Thank you all so much for reading this far. I love you guys ♡

But don't go anywhere. I'll write the story for the second option as well. So please wait a little more longer.

I actually had no plans of doing that but I will do it now because of the readers' choice.