New life (2)

**A/N
This is the story according to the second option. I'm writing this since many of you chose that option.**
______________________

After a few days of thinking, Shu had finally made her decision. One morning she went up to Arora and said, "Sis, I think I've made up my mind."

"Really? So, what did you decide?"

"First, sis, I want you to support me no matter what my decision is."

"Uh-huh. This is a tough time for you." She said empathetically.

"I need you by my side."

"I am. Tell me what you thought, Shu. What's your decision?"

"I want to change my identity and live like this."

"So, you're trying to hide?"

"I told you. I can't with this anymore. I just need your support."

"You have my full support, Shu. I'll inform aunt about this."

Arora called Stacy and told her about it. Later that evening, Stacy came to their house. The three of them sat in the living room.

Stacy begun the conversation, "Do you want to continue living is Beigoma?"

Shu said, "I don't think I can continue to live with the same people as a different person."

Arora said, "And I really don't want to tell anyone that Shu is dead. 'Cause she isn't."

"So you want to move outta here? That would require you both to give up on your parents' house. Do you understand that?"

"We do." They said simultaneously.

"Okay, then. What do you think about moving to your uncle's town?"

"That'd be good. And you'd also be able to live with your family finally."

"Mhmm. I'll also need to change my job. I'll start the preparations, then."

After a few days, Shu, Arora, and Stacy moved into Stacy's husband's house in a different town.

She had a daughter who was 9-years-old. Her name was Hanna.

Hanna did not know much about her cousins for they lived in a different town and had no contact with them. So she did not question who is this girl in place of her cousin brother. For she did not know much clearly if she had one.

She used to video call her mom every night before sleeping. Stacy visited them every time she could. Now, they could finally stay together.

Arora and Shu joined Hanna's school. They met new people and made new friends. Shu joined her new school as a girl.

She cut all ties with all her old friends. She could not face them.

Arora managed to make an excuse to her friends about shifting to a different town - that her aunt had stayed away from her own family for too long because of them. It was true, but it wasn't the reason.

They somehow became one family. A family of two partners and their three daughters. They treated all of them indifferently. All three of them were equal. They were strict with them equally. And they loved them equally.

______________________

Soooo, this book is finally completed!

Can't believe it's been almost 2 years since I've been writing this.

Thank you all for reading. I love y'all so much...!!!♡

Please do read my other book - 'The Flashback Story [Shu x reader]' - which is currently on hiatus.

And do tell me how did you like the story overall. So that I can make any improvements, if required (definitely will be).

Byeeeee guyssssss!!! I'll miss you