Truth or Lie...

Arora stared at the Sun setting slowly until it was complete dark. Then she turned on the lights and went to check on that new girl. She was still asleep. Arora carefully sat on the bedside, trying not to wake her up. She stared at this unconscious body. She slowly started to open her eyes. "Oh! Sis!" She said when she saw Arora was looking at her.

"So you're awake. It's time to take your medicine. I'll go get something to eat first." She said and went out of the room. Though she isn't sure if this girl is lying or telling the truth, she took care of her nicely.

She took some dry fruits and cookies for this girl along with a glass of fresh fruit juice.

After she had eaten the food, Arora gave her a round, flat tablet and a glass of water.

Just after she had taken the food, a call came in Arora's phone. She picked it up and put the call on speaker.

"Hello" she said.

"Hello, sister Arora."

'This voice is a bit familiar.' Shu thought.

"How are you, little boy?

Shu came to realise that it's actually Valt. ' That's why the voice sounded so familiar.' Arora calls him little boy.. maybe because his height is short. Or maybe because he behaves like a small kid.

"I'm fine. What about you?"

"I'm fine too."

"Okay. Did you got any information about Shu?"

"Umm... N-no.. not yet."

"Okay." He said in disappointment.

"Don't be sad, little boy."

"Hm... I just hope he is fine."

"Yeah.. he is fine."

"Hmm. Okay then, bye."

"Bye bye." She cut the call and took the utensils to the kitchen leaving Shu alone.

After keeping the dishes in the sink, she ate something herself.

She came back to his room and said, "I have to complete my homework. So I'll go now. You stay here."

"Okay."

She went to her room, took out a notebook and a pencil and started to write something.

Shu's POV

Is sis trying to avoid me? We didn't even have a good conversation. I feel like she's avoiding me. But why? Maybe because.. I'm a girl now. But she said that she knows I'm telling the truth. Then why? Just why? I feel so lonely. She didn't even said a word after Valt's call. I wonder what happened to her. She even seemed to be lost in the day. And now she's blank. Is she still shocked? Has she not accepted me yet? Maybe. I should give her some time.. if I were in her place, I would've done the same.

Everybody isn't behaving normal taday. Nobody is behaving normal. Today, when aunt came.. she didn't utter even a single word in front of me. At least she could've asked me how I am. But she didn't. Why? It feels so bad when such a big thing happens.. and nobody even talk to you. But it would be difficult for her to accept this too.

Maybe I'm overthinking. I should think about something else. But.. all this.. it happened so fast. And it's so wierd. I mean, you wake up in the morning just to know that somebody have changed your gender. This day is the worst day of my life. I don't mean that being a girl is bad.. but I was born with a different gender.. and now I have a different gender. I just wish it's a dream.

But what shall I do now? There's nothing I can do. Oh!

End of POV

Shu looked for her bey all around. She found it on the table in her room. She took Spryzen in her hand and gazed at it.

"Spryzen.. I don't know what will happen next. But whatever happens, I don't wanna lose you. And I won't."

The bey shined as if replying to her. She smiled.

In Arora's room

She closed the notebook, kept the pencil on the table and sat on her bed. She started to cry.

"I don't know what the result of the DNA test would be.. I just want it to prove this girl wrong... But.. I'm scared... If she is right.. then my behavior towards her.. isn't good... If you actually are Shu.. then... I'm so sorry.. I hope you'll forgive me... When you find out that I didn't trusted you.. I didn't believed you even if the doctor said..."

Time passed...

Arora went to the kitchen to cook some food for dinner but, to her surprise, aunt had already done it. It was kept in the refrigerator.

'Huh! Okay.. no problem. Let's eat dinner a bit early today.' She thought.

She served the food and took it in a tray to Shu's room. The rest of the food was still in the utensil.

She kept the dinner on the bed table. Shu ate it quitely and then took the medicine.

"You sleep now." Arora said to Shu and she replied, "Okay, sis."

She went to kitchen and put the dishes in the sink. Then she served the rest of the food and had dinner herself too.

After dinner, she washed the utensils and arranged everything in the house. She cleaned the mess and kept everything in its right place.

After all the work is done, she went to sleep.

Finally this hard day passed. Just one more day to go. And then the DNA test would be done. But what if it says that this girl isn't lying, that she is telling the truth...

X___________X

Hello guys! Another chapter completed!!!

I'll write the next chapter from the morning of the next day, the second day of Shu's life as a girl.

I don't have any idea on what to write about that day. So, it will take some time to be published. And if you have any suggestions, please tell me.

And for tomorrow, I guess I'll write a chapter for the x reader.

There soon will be a chapter on A/N coz I have many things to talk about (related to this story).

Please vote, comment and share.

Word count: 1020