Unrequited Love | SeSe ft. Doyoung

|| SHORT STORY || UNREQUITED LOVE || OH SEHUN || KIM SEJEONG ||  KIM DOYOUNG ||

SEJEONG'S POV

Me and Doyoung have been classmates since Elementary until 10th grade and from that open-the-basket game last 6th grade got me, so shy ever since I started my high school days.

The game was great at first but it's so frustrating since I always failed to get inside a basket. When it's already my second loss, the teacher made me a choice, which is the truth or dare. Truth is I need to tell who my crush is, while the dare is I'm gonna clean the classroom for a whole week, I choose the truth instead.

So that time I was so shy to tell everyone who my crush was so instead of Kim Doyoung I blurted out Oh Sehun's name instead and my classmates started cheering and teasing me with him everyday.

Eversince I accidentally told everyone my crush is Sehun even though it wasn't him I had a crush then, it was Kim Doyoung who came back from America. Well, back then I was nervous as hell to say it, he was my seat mate afterall, while Sehun is my bully ( as you what you call it )

Sehun would sometime steal my snacks and pens whenever I'm not around or not knowing what's happening and lastly he is also a pervert, I'll just keep this to myself though.

Well as years goes by, we are already in 10th grade, our last semester. I slowly develop some feelings towards Sehun. ( Also to remind you guys that he knows it which is really embarrassing )

It was like all the words I've said last 6th grade swallowed me up because of Sehun's presence who kept on pestering me everyday and the stuff that he did makes my stomach erupt with butterflies, whatever you call it and I need to hide my blushing cheeks every time his near me.

I know it's crazy! I fell in love with my bully or in short my crush.

And if your asking about Doyoung well he transferred school already, he weren't on the same school already but there are times I miss my seatmate who is clumsy and weird, don't asks me why he is weird though.

And I sometimes stalk him through social media accounts though but that was before okay. I even called him one time hehe that was probably the most embarrassing and unforgettable one hehe

Now back to this guy, When I first heard Sehun having a girlfriend which is older than him, my heart broke. Everytime I see them together, smiling and being sweet together really broke my heart. So my friends told me to forget about him and don't entertain him anymore, but I still can't help but feel those feelings whenever he annoys me. There was a time when we we're acted as a couple. The memory was still fresh to me.

The teacher asks us to act the story in our book. My group mates and I planned and when it was finally our turn to present. I was feeling nervous because I get to act as Sehun's girlfriend in the play.

" Lia? Are you coming over? "

" Yes... I'm gonna be there soon. "
After I said my line, I entered and wait for him to come near me. And when I finally saw him up close my heart beats fast, he suddenly lifts me up which caught me off guard, he then turned me around which makes me dizzy but it was all an act. My classmates started shouting when he does that.

" Mom , dad I would like you to meet my girlfriend Lia. " He smiled to me and introduced me to his parents. His parents doesn't looked at us and doesn't answer for a while.

" You are not welcomed to this family. Hyuk we are planning to marry you with Hyuna instead. "

" No! I won't accept her. I would choose Lia instead of her because I love her. " He acted. I blushed at what he said.

" Oh, how I wish he said that to me when we are not acting. " I muttered to myself.

He then grabbed my hand and we both walked out of the scene and I blushed at our hands.

So that's how it goes and when we did our moving up ceremony. I decided that I need to move on from this unrequited love I have experienced and guess what a certain guy happened to make my life a rollercoaster.

4 years later

As I walking to the find a seat in the gym, I suddenly saw him again but my heart isn't beating like how I used to when I was like in 10th grade. It was fun seeing him again but I only get to see him during our p.e. schedule and we sometimes walk past each other in school.

There was a time when he had our talks but it was only on a groupchat not on personal, I sometimes just seen in that groupchat. But that time was where I finally told him the truth.

 But that time was where I finally told him the truth

SejeongKim left the groupchat 🚪

That's our convo together though and with our audiences which us our classmates, after a years of clearing things with him, I still guess he was joking though because I really don't know if he was playing with my feelings through my highschool days.

Life is unfair I fell in love with someone who doesn't love me back
Love is blind