Beautiful Goodbye | BaekHera

|| SHORT STORY || BEAUTIFUL GOODBYE || BYUN BAEKHYUN || Z HERA ||

THIRD PERSON'S POV

In the far end of the beach there walks a man who was solemnly staring at now where. At the corner of his eyes, he saw a lonely-looking girl standing at the edge. He panicked and quickly made his way towards the girl, he reached out his hands and pulls the girl towards him.

" Don't! " said the mysterious man. Shocked, the girl turns her head to look at the person who grabbed her.

" What is your problem?!" The girl snapped at him.

The man gives her a worried look and says, " what is my problem?! What is your problem? "

" Who are you to stop me anyway and don't mind me! " The girl shouted at him and the guy stepped back at her outbrust.

" Your rude. Im sorry if I disturb what you're going to do but what your going to do is useless you know. " The guy said and the girl glared at him " Get out of my sight and mind your own business! "

" No matter what you'll do. It will never be a success anyway. " The guy said trying to stop the girl from jumping.

" why would you even care? " She asks while straightening her shirt and still giving him the glare.

" I actually tried to commit suicide when my mom dies, but there was actually a feeling that I don't need to end my life so early because there's still a lot of things that I didn't still do. " The guy said to the girl who was staring at him with raised eyebrows. His eyes show concern towards her.

"Tss.. Nobody cares when I'm gone anyway and my parents don't even care even if I'm gone. " She said and a tear fell from her eyes.

" You know you should actually be more positive than to be negative. Actually parents do care for their children even though they work overtime and doesn't have time to spend time with their children because of their work. "

" you don't even know me. " She mumbled to herself but the guy smiled and offered his hand in which the girl hesitantly took it.

" I'll get to know more about you soon. And I'll help you. "

That day was actually the best day of Baekhyun because he actually save a girl or I would rather say the rude girl in the bay. Days turned into months they started to see each other in the bay and sometimes in the cafe, but there are times when Baekhyun didn't go to their meeting place due to his work in the company.

At first, Baekhyun actually doesn't like Hera because of her activeness and hyper energy but whenever the both of them hangout with each other he gets used to her attitude and doesn't mind her company at all.

It was a nice weekend, that day when Baekhyun decided to meet Hera in the bay, because his schedule was cleared for the day.

When he arrived in the bay he saw you sitting by the bay. He smiled and walked near to her.

" Hey " he greeted her. Hera clutched her heart and relaxes after seeing it was just Baekhyun.

" you scared me..... " she replied which makes Baekhyun laugh. He gives her the coffee she wants in which Hera gladly accepts and sips the coffee.

" Thanks and wow you finally know what I want.... " She sarcastically said in which Baekhyun nervously laugh. Neither one of them spoke silence envelopes them when Hera brokes the silence.