Stay | SeSe

|| PART 2 || SHORT STORIES || STAY || OH SEHUN || KIM SEJEONG || 

a/n

Sorry for the late update hehe. Hope you'll like the ending hehe.

nakamotoyumi2 ✨

SEHUN'S POV

I then arrived in my wife's room and saw her peacefully sleeping while Baekhyun hyung was watching her. I then sat beside him while observing his casts and scratches on his face and arms.

" I'm sorry hyung.. thanks for watching Sejeong for me. I hope you told Hera noona that your okay. She surely would kill you once she knows your condition. " I sadly smiled and went towards the bed where my wife is lying. I then tried to caress her hair but my hand just went through it.

" I'm sorry Se-Jeong-ah. Yesterday was suppose to be our celebration on our 5th wedding anniversary. I'm sorry for worrying you. " I sadly said and looked at her stomach, I put my hand in it but it just went through it.

" Hey baby. Dad is sorry for leaving the both of you. I'll do my best to get back on my body. I'll be back to the both of you. "

" Sehun Hyung ? " I glanced at the person who called me and met Doyoung's scared eyes. I then squint my eyes and his appearance was similar to mine.

" Doyoung ? "

" Hyung ? What is happening ? Why can't they see me ? And your full of bruises. "

" Do you remember what happen to us ? "

" I don't remember anything hyung. I just woke up in a fields that is surrounded by dried leaves and I happen to see my body here. "

" We just had the same. All of us were taken here because we had an accident and unfortunately only the two of us are in critical condition. " I explain to him, his eyes widened, he was about to answer but  someone appeared, and that was the soul eater Jinyoung.

" W-who are you ? " Doyoung shakily asked.

" His the soul collector / eater. Doyoung ah. " I said.

" Are you here to collect our souls already ?  Please I still want to live, I'm still gonna confess. Don't take our souls please. " Doyoung pleaded, Jinyoung just crossed his arms

" What do we need to do to prevent you from collecting our souls ? " I asked him, he smirks.

" Find the one who crashed your car. " He said and vanished. Me and Doyoung stared at each other thinking who is behind this.

" Hyung, Don't you think it's him? There are news about him that he has been recently released. "

" That is impossible. He was sentenced for 10 years. No! " I angrily said and vanished.

I then appeared somewhere and I scanned my surroundings and also felt Doyoung by my side.

" Why are we here ? "

" I brought you guys here.. " a voice said and we both flinched but sighed when it was Jinyoung who spoke.

We then heard a car screeched somewhere and saw two cars, one was hit by a tree and the other was our van which was smoking and a there's a bit of wreck, the driver of the first car then went out and my eyes widened when I see who it was.

" E-eunwoo ? " I said. Doyoung was walking towards the van and also gasped when he saw the one who hit our van,when Chanyeol slowly opened the door and stepped out, he was full of bruises and he was helping the Baekhyun,Suho and Taeyong out of the wrecked car.