Break The Rules | SeSe

|| CANCELED SCENE || BREAK THE RULES || OH SEHUN || OH SEHAN || KIM SE-JEONG || BYUN BAEKHYUN

A/N

Sorry if you are expecting a SeSe or BaekHera chapter today hehe.

This is actually what I planned on doing 🤭✌️ but I changed it, haha. It's a bit sad don't you guy's think or is it actually a bit thrilling if this is what happened.

Anddd Please do check out this whole story, if you don't know about this story yet. you may visit my account everyone which is nakamotoyumi2

The picture above is the cover, special thanks to my co writer for making this
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ.

Will be posting some extra scenes or cancelled scene from my story here too hehe.

Hope you enjoyed this cancelled scene everyone hehe.

nakamotoyumi2 ✨

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Sehun hailed a cab but halted when he saw someone who almost has the same features as him, Sehan was in his phone but when he looked across the street he was shocked to see his hyung.

Sehun then crossed the street not noticing a car speeding his way and he was sadly hit by the car and bystanders were shocked by what they saw and Sehan eyes widened at what he witnessed, he immediately ran towards his hyung.

" S-sehun hyung ? Don't close your eyes please, PLEASE CALL THE AMBULANCE PLEASE I BEG YOU. " Sehan tried to stop the bleeding on his older brothers head he was panicking inside.

" The ambulance are on their way, young man. " A bystander informed him.  Just then Sehun's phone rang and Sehan grabbed his phone with shaking hands, he was about to speak when the one called beat him to it.

" Sehun? Where are you? How can you fucking leave me alone in the hotel! Sehun answer me! "

" I-im sorry but the owner of these phone got in a accident. " Sehan nervously said and the man in the line laughed.

" Really Sehun, you can't fool me, where are you right now? "

" Just please come to the changsa hospital, im sorry. " Sehan said and ended the call. He then looked helplessly at his hyung and plead him to stay awake.

The ambulance then arrived a few minutes and immediately rushed towards Sehun, one paramedic asks what happened while they did some first aid and afterwards put him in the stretcher. They wheeled the bleeding Sehun to the ambulance and Sehan nervously grabbed his Hyung's hand.

" Sir? Can I ask what happened to the patient ? " The paramedics asked him while putting Sehun an oxygen mask, Sehan answered in a shaky voice " H-he was crossing the street but he suddenly got hit by a speeding car. " The paramedics nodded their head and looked at Sehun's vital which was getting low.

Sehan panicked and the paramedics told the driver to drive faster. They eventually arrived in the hospital and they immediately wheeled Sehun towards the emergency room and Sehan was also going to enter but he was stopped by the nurse.

" I'm sorry sir but you have to wait here. " The nurse said and entered the emergency room, Sehan then slumped his body in the chair while covering his face.

He then heard someone ruining towards him, he looked up and see a guy panting infront of him.

" Are you the guy who I talked to? " he asked Sehan, who nodded his head in reply.

" What happen? " He ask Sehan while analyzing his face.

" He was about to cross the street going towards me but he was suddenly hit by a car. " Sehan said and tears fell from his eyes.

" Im sorry. " He muttered and kneeled infront of the guy, who was shocked at what he did. " Hey,hey what are you doing. Stand up. It's not your fault okay? " The guy reassure Sehan.

" Are you perhaps Sehun's younger twin brother? " The guy asked him, Sehan immediately looked up, shock was written on his face.

" I- I am indeed his younger twin. " Sehan said and the guy smiled sadly at him. " Nice to meet you, I'm Baekhyun his friend. What's your name by the way? "

" Sehan. Oh Sehan. " Sehan said and Baekhyun was about to answer but the doors
opened and a doctor went out.

" How is he? " Baekhyun asked the doctor, " I'm sorry but I need to talk to his relatives? " Sehan went forward and nodded his head to Baekhyun.

" Is there something wrong? "

" His heart stopped for a minute, we almost lost him but thankfully we did our best to revive him. His currently in a coma because of the amount of blood he have lost, but we aren't sure when his gonna wake up. " The doctor said to Sehan who was trying his best to not shed a tear.

" Can w-we see him? " He asked the doctor, the doctor nodded his head and led him inside. When he arrived, he was observing his older twin who was hooked up to many machines and there were bandages on his head and legs. He went near to him and stroked his hair.

" Hyung, wake up soon. " He silently said, the only thing can be heard inside was the beeping of the heart machine and that smell whenever your in the hospital.

A few weeks later...

It has been weeks since Sehun was caught in the accident and sadly he isn't waking up yet and that worried Baekhyun more while Sehan was just patiently waiting for his brothers recovery.

" It has been a week a already and still Sehun isn't waking up. " Baekhyun said while tugging at his hair.

" Hyung relax, will just wait for him, I guess his body isn't that good still. " Sehan said and Baek sighed.

" Do you know the reason why we came here ? " Baek started, Sehan looked at him and urged him to continue.

" He was finding you and your mom. He wanted to find you both. " He said and looked at Sehun while Sehan just listened to him.

" That day before he get to accident, we were supposed to plan something but he leave me on the hotel room early in the morning. To be honest I don't believe Sehun said first when he confessed to me he had a twin brother. He said he didn't know anything since his father didn't talk about you. We came here to China because we need your help and I guess your gonna substitute your brothers work since he isn't waking up yet.

" Wait, what? " Sehan suddenly said. " I'm not helping him why would I even substitute him, I can't leave my mom here and I also can't leave my job. "

" We have no choice Sehan. The engagement party is fast approaching and Sehun's not even waking up yet. " Baekhyun said while Sehan was left in a deep thoughts.

That was when Sehan know how his world suddenly changed when he was substituting his older brothers work in Korea.