Stay | SeSe

|| PART 1 || SHORT STORIES || STAY || OH SEHUN || KIM SEJEONG || 

a/n

Would be posting the part 2 soon hehe. Still on the making though hehe.

Hope you'll like this short story guys.

nakamotoyumi2 ✨

SEJEONG'S POV

I was busy preparing dinner for me and Sehun's 5th wedding anniversary today when my phone suddenly rang. I wiped my hands and answered not bothering to looked at caller ID.

Hello??

                     Se-Jeong noona uhmmm.... Sehun hyung is in the hospital right now.

Hospital?! Why is he in the hospital? Did something bad happen to him ??

Please noona just please come here Sehun hyung needs you right now.

Youngho's voice cracked and I quickly ended the call and I hurriedly turned off what I'm preparing and grabbed my car keys in the holder and drove towards the hospital when I arrive I directly went to the nurse desk.

" Uhmm excuse me? Is Oh Sehun admitted here? " I nervously said while looking at the nurse who raised her eyebrows at me.

" He is still in the emergency room and please just proceed there. Thank you. " She said in a bored tone and continued her business. I didn't bother saying 'thank you' and I literally ran in the hallways of the hospital and when I arrived I saw all the boys outside the emergency room waiting.

" Where is he?! " I asked and panted. They all looked at me sadly. My knees weakened and I kneeled in the floor and cried, Chanyeol then walked towards me and patted my back.

I then looked at them and noticed Suho's arm was in a cast, Baekhyun also had a cast and crutches while Taeyong, Jaehyun and YoungHo had a scratch and bruise on their bodies well technically all the boys have bruises in their body but still there's missing.

" Doyoung ? Is he alright? "

" He is also in the emergency room. His breathing stopped. And.... Se-" Chanyeol's sentence was cut off when a bunch of nurses run to the emergency room.

" What's happening??? PLEASE PLEASE SEHUN! " I said and I suddenly blackness overcomes me.

Few hours later....

I woke up in a bed and I suddenly remember what happened. I tried to get up but a hand stopped me.

" Se-Jeong-ah you need to rest, you need to. " Baekhyun softly said to me. 

" please sejeong-ah. You need to stay calm. It's bad for you to worry so much. " He said but
I shook my head while trying to get the IV connected to me " I need to see him... Baekhyun please. What happened yesterday? " I ask him worriedly.

He sighs and tells me that Sehun is out of danger but is in a coma. I sobbed at what I heard and Baekhyun just comforted me until I feel asleep again.

SEHUN'S POV

I woke up and noticed that the surroundings were different and my eyes widened at what I saw. I am standing on a forest that is surrounded by a dead trees and it feels so dark in here. I tried to think on how did I end up here.

" Well, hello there Mr. Oh. I assumed you have a lot of questions bugging in your head. " A voice said. I turned around and noticed his black outfit which makes him look scarier.

" Where am I and what is this place ? " I asked him. He flicked his fingers and now were in different place. I then scanned the place and gasped at what I just witnessed.

" Do you remember what happened? " He asked. No words came out of my mouth because there on the bed surrounded by a bunch of doctors and nurses was me.

" I-i don't know r-remember." I said. What happened to me? And why am I in the hospital? Se-Jeong. Oh my god. My wife.

" Well... As you can see you and your friends were caught in a car accident. "

" A-are they alright? " I asked him while still staring at my body that was now flatlining.

" oh no this isn't happening! I need to live! Do something! I can't die! I can't! " I screamed trying to get the attention of the doctors but failed because they can't see me .

" It's all up to you Sehun because once your body shuts down your soul won't be yours anymore."

" W-what do you mean ? " I asked while looking at the man who was dressed in black.

" Your soul would be mine Sehun. "

" What are you? Why would you get my soul?! "

" Me ? I'm an soul eater/soul collector. I'm Jinyoung by the way incase you want to know about more. " He said and he suddenly vanished in and I then searches for him in every corner but still can't find him. I then turn my attention towards my body and sighed when they successfully revived me.

I then walked out of the room and sat in the chairs outside. " You know. You aren't supposed to talk to soul eater's sehun hyung. " I gasped and looked up at Youngho's figure.

" Y-you can see me ? " I asked him , he had tears in his eyes.

" Hyung, did you forgot? I can see ghost or souls you know. I'm glad I have the ability to see you. "

" Oh. " I scratched my nape and laughed shyly, I then looked at his appearance who has a scratches on his face and a bruise in his arms.

" Are you okay? Is everybody safe? "

" There all fine hyung only you and Doyoung are in a coma though. "

" What happened to Doyoung? Is his injury critical? "

" His breathing stopped hyung , we almost lost him but thank god his okay now, he still haven't woke up yet. "

" That's good. What about me? Wait does she know? "

" The doctor said you really had hit hard hyung and we also were worried when we thought were gonna lose you too. Se-Jeong noona knows and uhm, she is currently admitted here." He said and I sat up wide eyed. "What why?! Is she alright?! " I bombarded him with question. He smiled " there are both fine hyung besides baekhyun hyung is with your wife. "

" Both? "

" She's 3 weeks pregnant hyung but I don't know if Baekhyun hyung said it to her. " A tear then slipped from my eyes.

" I'm gonna be a dad.. "  I said and a tear then fell from my eyes, I looked at Youngho who smiled at me.

" Im happy to hear such great news, I want to see Sejeong right now. " I said and vanished to find her.