I Like You | SeSe

|| SHORT STORY || I LIKE YOU || OH SEHUN || KIM SEJEONG || 

a/n

Hello everyone. I'm back haha well not really. I apologized for the very late ud in this book.

I have been busy with my books at my personal account. You can visit and read my stories though while waiting for this book to ud. Only if you want to read my stories there.

And I hope you'll like this short story hehe. Enjoy reading and stay safe everyone.

nakamotoyumi2 ✨

SE-JEONG'S POV

Today's Wednesday meaning there's a p.e. class. I'll be home late again. I was silently seating at the bleachers of the gym while waiting for our schedule. My eyes then caught Sehun who was busy doing some tasks.

I admit he still looks handsome and perfect. The hell, Sejeong. His taken or so I thought he was. I jumped in fright when my friend Mina sat beside me and gave me a worried glance.

" Are you alright Sejeong ? " She asked. I just nodded my head. " Y-yeah I'm alright. " I replied and turn my attention back to Sehun who was now laughing with his classmates.

" I see you have been staring at that guy, for a while now. " She said and I swiftly turned my head towards her and sighed. " Do you know him ? "

" Yeah.... His my classmate since elementary. And my crush that I fell inlove with. " I said and played with my fingers. " Really ? " She said and I nodded my head.

I turned my head and saw the guy who have been chatting with me in messenger when infact he don't interact with me personally.

" Mina. That guy over there at the right. He has been chatting with me. " I said and She discreetly took a glance at him and turned back at the front.

" He looks ugly to be honest. Did you said anything to you ? "

" It was just simple chat at first asking for any assignment or activities he missed in p.e class until he asks if I'm in a relationship. "

" And ? "

" And I replied I'm taken. Even though I'm clearly single.  "

" He was saddened by it and suddenly he told me he likes me and said to broke off with my boyfriend to be with him. "

" The hell ? He really did say that ? His absurd! Sejeong. And infairness ... " Mina exclaimed and said the next words in my ear.

" You don't even have a boyfriend Sejeong but nice alibi. " She said and I just shrugged my shoulders and turned back my attention to Sehun who was holding his bag at his shoulders as the proctor is about to dismiss them.

We then stood up and went downstairs when the teacher dismissed them already, I was about to walked down the stairs when I suddenly missed a step and I gasped as I was about to hit the floor, I closed my eyes for the impact on the floor but I didn't instead I felt a body below me.

I opened my eyes and saw Sehun looking at me worriedly. " Are you alright, Sejeong ? " He asked. I immediately stood up and he did the same.

" Y-yes I'm alright. Thanks for catching me. " I said and was about to walk away when he grab my wrist which caused me to hit his chest. I blushed.

" I've been noticing you staring at me Sejeong. And I really hate it when other guys are also staring at you. " He said in a serious tone and I tried to read his expression.

" What ? "

" I like you Sejeong. I like you since we were still in 6th grade. " He confessed. " Sehun please. You have a girlfriend. Why are saying this ? "

I said and tried to get free but he only tightened his hold on me. " I'm not joking Sejeong. I really like you. And about Yoona ? I don't even like her. "

" But I've seen you two together ? " I said, he chuckled and grab my cheeks. " She have been following me everywhere and claiming were together when the truth is not. I already told her that I like someone else but she's hardheaded and continued following me around. It's annoying, you know. " He said and I bit my lip in nervousness.

" Then why now ? "

" I was scared to confess because I think you'll reject me. And I was saddened when you transferred school. Actually, on the first meeting of p.e classes.  "

" What about it ? "

" I was happy. I was happy to see you again. The moment you entered that door, my world just stops and it was just you... " He started. " And then you sat on the bleachers alone. On your phone and sometimes staring at me. " He said and laughed. I blushed.

" I-I was not staring at you. I need to go Sehun, my classes are about to start. " I said and about to leave but he caught me again, I gasped when he kissed me on the lips. I was stunned on my place for a while until I was back on my senses, I angrily hit him on the shoulders.

" My first kiss!" I angrily said and he laughed. " Well I'm glad I got it first. "

" You better go, your class is starting now. See you later Sejeong. " He smiled and turned around to leave but stopped and turned around.

" I like you Kim Sejeong. Let's meet at the canteen later. " He waved and left the gym, I was left standing trying to process what I said not until Mina put her hands on my shoulder.

" I'm definitely watching a scene in a kdrama just now. Your crush likes you back, Sejeong. " Mina giggles, " come on. Class is starting now. " She said and dragged me and sat crossed legged on the floor as the proctor started the lessons for the day.

The class ended 2 hours ago, and I was sitting at the alone at the canteen while eating burger and a milo drink. I stopped eating when the guy I chatted sat infront of me and gave me smile.

" He Sejeong. Mind if I seat here ? " He asks, I was about to reply when I heard a familiar voice at my back replied instead. " Sorry man. But I'll be accompanying my girlfriend instead. " He said. And I blushed at what he said. Girlfriend ?

" S-sehun wha- " I was cut off again. " My apologies then. Well then see you around I guess. " He smiled and left.

I turned to Sehun and gave him a glare, he just grabbed my milo drink and casually drink it. " Hey! " I said and hit him, he laughed and looked at me now in a serious face.

" I'm glad I arrived on time. Don't interact with Eunwoo again, Sejeong. "

" I was about to decline him though. " I said, and he sighed in relief. " That's good. I've noticed him staring at you. And I sometimes caught him chatting with you. " He said and grabbed my hand.

I just stared at his hand and blushed, I looked at him and uttered the words back to him. " I Like You too Oh Sehun. "

He smiled widely and stood up, and I looked at him in confusion. " Let's go and have our first date. " He said and I grabbed his hand as we walked hand in hand.