Privacy | SeSe

Part 1 || SHORT STORY || PRIVACY ||  OH SEHUN  || KIM SEJEONG ||

~~~~

There are 3 rules to follow :

1. Do whatever I say

2. Do not be fooled

3. The most important of them all,

Do not fall in love with me

~~~~

I can't believe I'm pregnant.

It's been 2 weeks after I left the company and went into hiding. All because I don't want him to know that I'm pregnant with his child.

It all happened because of that night and now I have to carry his baby which is the most powerful man in the world, that is my boss child.

Oh Sehun

~~~~
SEJEONG'S POV

" Oh my God. Kim Se-Jeong, Get your pregnant ass out of the bed. "I groaned and shifted my position in the bed. Suddenly, The blanket was pulled off me and my skin hits the cold air.

I jolted up and glared at Hera. I like mornings, it's just that I hate people ruining my sleep. I blinked my eyes and yawned.

" What time is it? " I said sloppily. Hera playfully pinched her nose in dusgustand said, " Your breath stinks. Get up and hit the showers. "

Ji Hyeran or Hera for short is my best friend-slash-roommate ever since college and just recently I just moved in to her apartment. She also knows about my pregnancy and about him.

" But showers don't like to be hit. " I joked and gave a lazy smile to her.  " Haha. So funny. Out now, Lady Preggers. " She pointed the bathroom.

I groaned again and got out of the bed. Hera placed a towel in my head and I squinted my eyes on her. I took the towel off as I lazily drag myself to the bathroom.

After a good shower, I changed into my comfortable white sweater and navy blue jeans. Hera was already there waiting for me. We locked our arms and smiled at each other.

" Let's go to Starbucks. I'm in for their cappuccino there, " Hera said.

" Yeah. I'm in for a Iced latte as well, " I said and Hera beamed.

" Let's go!" Hera said with a fake funny Italian voice. I rolled my eyes and we both laughed. We headed out and walked to Starbucks.

After ordering our drinks, We sat down and waited. I looked around the place and listened to the music.

" So. It's been 2 weeks since you left Hell. You sure he won't be suspicious when you suddenly left?" Hera said, cutting the silence.

" Yip. I'm just his measly employee. No more, No less. I was just an easy fuck for him. " I said bitterly while grimacing with the memory.

"At least, You won't see him any- "

"Cappucino and Iced latte for EyePoopMiPants, " The employee called out. The people in the cafe chuckled and laughed. Hera and I giggled and fist bumped.

" I'll go get our drinks and some tissue for the employee as well. " Hera stifled a laughed. I giggled and nodded at her.

I watched Hera as she went to get our drinks. I looked around the place again in my seat. When the bell chimed, meaning someone just entered, I turned to look at the door.

I sat there, frozen and unable to move, unable to talk and trying hard not to look away from his enchanting gaze.

SEHUN'S POV