Break The Rules | SeSe

|| EXTRA SCENE || OH SEHUN || OH SEHAN ||

a/n

Hello I'm back again with another BTR imagine but not it would be a extra scene where the twins will be fighting.

Hope you'll enjoy this scene, which is just random.

I'm sorry if there isn't any SeSe ships content at the moment.

nakamotoyumi2 ✨

THIRD PERSON'S POV

" do you think it's fun breaking the rules ? " Sehun angrily grabbed Sehan's collar.

" Yes it's fun, breaking rules hyung. It's fun breaking rules and especially to the girl we both liked. " Sehan smirked, and Sehun punched him in the face which caused Sehan to fell on the ground and groans in pain, he then wiped his lips and when he felt blood on his mouth, he laughs and stares at his older twin.

" How dare you! How dare you!!!!! " Sehun angrily said and punch Sehan again who groans in pain and clutch his abdomen in pain.

" Did you think this all a game for you, Sehan ? Huh ?! Answer me! " Sehun asked his twin who was wiping the blood that drips on his mouth.

" You have been lying on that bed for a long time hyung! What else would I do ? " Sehan said and shakily stood up.

" And breaking the rules is what you think of and  to my girlfriend ? How dare you! "

" Yes..... Isn't it fantastic hyung, we both are fighting over a girl that we like " Sehan smirked and slowly stand up, Sehun grabbed his collar again.

" stay away from her, Sehan. "

" And what if I dont want to? Your gonna kill me ? Go ahead hyung do it. Nobody love me anyway! It's always have been you! Your the good one meanwhile I'm the bad one. " Sehan said and stared at his older twin brother in anger.

" What you have nothing to say ? I substitute as you and this is what I have received from you ? "

" You substitute as me but you broke the rules! You fucking kissed my girlfriend! My girlfriend Sehan. " Sehun said while shaking his younger brother in anger. " All you need to do is substitute as me being the director of the company. "

" Isn't that still a part of me being your substitute Hyung? " Sehan smirked at him Sehun was about to punch him again when the door opened and they both looked at the newcomer, which is Suho their half brother.

" Stop! Stop this you two! Violence isn't the answer to this ! Sehun get your hands of him now! Now! " Suho ordered and Sehun pull his hands away from Sehan and pushed him to the floor.

" Hyung! How can you just defend him like that. He fucking kissed my girlfriend! "

" He didn't meant it, Sehun. Besides Sejeong doesn't even know you have been in a comatose. " Suho said as he checked Sehan's bruises.

" But still he - " Sehun's sentence was cut off by Suho. " Sehun just please stop it and help me with him. Bloody hell, Sehan are you alright hyung ? "

" I'm fine hyung, Sehun hyung's hits are painful, damn. " Sehan said as he groaned when Suho helped him stand. Suho stare at Sehun and the two communicate with their eyes. In the end Sehun rolled his eyes and went to the other side and put Sehan's other shoulder on him.

The three of them walked out of the room and KyuHyun immediately rushes to Sehan and c grabs his cheeks.

" Mr. Choi it hurts. " Sehan whined when Kyuhyun inspects him, he then turned to Sehun who was looking away.

" You two are such a headache. " He said and assist Sehan to the couch and went to the kitchen to get the first aid kit.