Chapter 9

Siyeon's POV

We finally got to our dorm. I woke Sua up and we carried our drinks inside. She took my hand so she wont fall down, she is very unstable when she wakes up.

And that hand is magical. I don't know why though. No one really never held my hand like this before. This gives me so much comfort. I feel so much safer around her. I notice a pair of eyes looking at me, smiling. I turn my head and I see pair of beautiful dark eyes. I could look at her sparkles for hours. Those eyes are beautiful.

"Thanks for waking me up", she smiles at me.

"So you think I would just leave you in the car while we others are going to drink?", we both laugh at it.

Ahh this girl..

"Im gonna drink the most today!!", Gahyeon said proudly while carrying beer.

"Gurl when you are drinking the most im turning into an alien", Handong scouted and giggled.

"HEY!", Gahyeon shouted and started to chase Handong to smack her.

I just giggled. We all know Gahyeon never would drink the most in this group. We all get drunk easily and fast. So im waiting what is going to happen tonight. Something very interesting.

"Hey people come take your shots!", Minji shouted. She has poured 3 shots each and we all have to drink them. Who does it first, gets to choose the game we are going to play. I think that is fun.

"One, two...THREE!", Dami shouts and we all start to take our shots.

These shots makes us a little tipsy before we play games, so it's gonna be funnier.

"Yes I won!", Sua shouted and started to jump of happiness. She is adorable.

"I wasn't even suprised. So what are we going to play Sua unnie?", Yoohyeon asks.

"Maybe...truth or dare. It's my favourite game of all"

We all sit down in a circle.

"I won, I start", Sua giggles.

We all drink more before starting.

"Yoohyeon! Truth or dare"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to...uhm. I dare you to kiss Minji!", Sua laughs and points at Minji.

"Uhm..her? Uh..o-okay"

Yoohyeon gets up and goes to Minji. She sits next to her and looks at her eyes before doing anything.

"Do I really have to do this?", Yoohyeon asks while blushing.

"Yoohyeon this is truth or dare! You're acting like you haven't kissed her before.", Gahyeon stries to make Yoohyeon hurry.

"Oh fuck you", Yoohyeon said and kissed Minji on the lips. It wasn't a fast one. It lasted for like 3 seconds. Such a typical drunk kiss. Minji looked like she was enjoing it. Like really. She just smiled while Yoohyeon kissed her and blushed.

"Chile anyways, so im gonna choose now. Dami, truth or dare", Yoohyeon says dramatically.

"Uh, truth", Dami answers. Dami is a quiet one when she is drunk. She is a little quiet when she is sober, so she is super quiet. That's actually very nice. Not everyone has to be crazy, someone always has to have some braincells left to keep this shit balanced. But at the same time..she always keeps revealing her secrets and giggling. And she always makes up the worst dares. She is a pervert.

"Hm..are you. No. Are you a virgin?"

"Wait what? Of course not..who is", Dami answers and drinks more.