Chapter 6

*Siyeon's POV*

"Come on Siyeon wake up!", Yoohyeon tries to wake me.

I open my eyes. I see Yoohyeon shaking me awake.

"Ah, im awake", I murmur.

"Good", she says and leaves my room.
Maybe five more minutes won't hurt..
I fast fall asleep again.

"Hey Singnie, wake up. We are free today, we will go to the mall", someone says to me.

"Yoohyeon let me sleep!", I say and then notice only Sua uses name Singnie for me..she made it.

"What? Im Sua you silly"

"Oh, yeah im sorry", I get up and sit on my bed. "Im sorry about yesterday"

"What? What are you sorry for?", she asks with confusion.

"For almost kissing you. My mistake. I don't know what I was thinking. You belong to Seulgi anyways..", I wishpers the last part. I don't want her to hear it.

"What? No I don't"

Fuck

"Did you know that I really wanted a kiss"

She..what-

She is looking at me. God. Save me.
She is coming closer to me. Oh no. Im panicking.

I stand up. "I should go eat some breakfast", I say and start walking to the door.

"Then im gonna get that kiss from someone named Seulgi", she says and stands up too.

I freeze. I don't know why, but that made me jealous. Made me feel like im her girlfriend. Oh hell no.

She walks to the door and opens it. She walks out and is about to step on the stairs when I take her hand and stop her.

*SuA's POV*

Im about to go downstairs, but Siyeon takes my hand. I turn around.

Oh she was close.

We make eye contact and just stare at eachother. She cups my my face and before I can do anything, kisses me with all her power.
It takes some time for me to really 'see' what is happening. I start answering to her kisses soon. Slowly but hungrily. I didn't see this coming, but I really enjoy it.

"OH MY GOD! SIYEON AND SUA ARE MAKING OUT"

We immediately pull away and start to turn red.

"I knew that they like eachother!", Minji shouts.

"Oh my god Minji calm down. I think you like Yoohyeon", I say and get downstairs. I see Minji turning a little red.

"Don't you see that you just made out with Siyeon when everybody sees it"

"No, I can't see it. I was the one who was doing it. And it was just some kisses anyways", I say and take some coffee. "When are we going to the mall?"

"When Siyeon is ready", Minji points at Siyeon. Siyeon immediately goes to her room and soon comes out with jeans and oversized T-shirt on.

"Im ready"

"Our manager is waiting outside in a car. We should go", Dami says and leaves with Gahyeon and Handong.

Everyone then leaves and sits in the car. The car ride was boring, but at least we are going shopping.

"Okay we are here", our manager says and opens the door for us. "Have fun"

We go trough some stores and I find a cute tress. It's all-black thight dress. Maybe if we will have parties, this is perfect dress for it.

"I found one I like", I say and go to show others.

"Go and try it on! I want to see", Yoohyeon says.

*Siyeon's POV*

Sua found a dress she likes. Are we having a party or something? Well if we are, I don't know anything about it.

"Someone come and help I can't reach my back", she shouts and Minji goes to help her.

Soon they both step out. She looks stunning. The dress is releaving; barely covers a little bit of her thighs. It shows all the curves she owns.

I just stares at her. I hear others talking something, but im in my own world. And why because of this? I don't know.

"Hey Siyeon are you listening?", Yoohyeon taps on my shoulder. "What do you think?"

"I uhm..It- it's nice"

"OoOohh, I think someone is having hard time watching her", Handong smirks.

I hate this. Why am I suddenly just acting this way for her. For the millionth time, im not gay, im not gay, im not gay.

"Let's have a break, Coffee?", Gahyeon asks with a smile on.

"Sure", Everyone answers to her. We buy the clothes that we chose and leave the shop. We walk to one Cafe in the mall, order some Coffee and sit down. I sit next to Yoohyeon.

"I'll go to the bathroom", Sua leaves.

I just sip my Coffee and try not to make eye contact with others. This day has been weird. Im weird. My feelings are weird. My actions are weird.

"What was that with you and Sua unnie at our dorm? I really want to know what is going on", Minji asks with a serious face on.

"I-..I don't know"

"Come on Siyeon. You know. Why would you Kiss her and stare at her like..that, if you don't know", Yoohyeon says.

"I don't know, I really don't know"

I don't even know why, but this is making me emotional. I just try to keep my tears out of falling.
Im not gay, im not gay, im straight.

"Siyeon-ssi, you know you can tell us everything and we will support you", Minji takes my hand.

"I said that I don't know so I don't know! So leave me alone! You all are as glueless as I am!", I stand up and leave the mall. I can hear people yelling my name, but I don't even try to turn around. Why can't they listen me when I first said I don't know what this is. What I am. Why all is happening.

I decide to call my older brother. To Come and pick me up. I wait for some time and then he arrives.

"Come in Siyeon-ah"

I sit in his car.

"Thanks Tae", I smile at him.

"What happened, why did you call me so suddenly", he looks at me with worried eyes.

"I'll explain when we will arrive at your place. I might have to stay there for some time", I answer to him and he starts driving. We stay silent for the whole ride.

We arrive at his place and I explain everything to him.

================================
Thanks for reading!

Have a great christmas and stay healthy❤️🎄❄️