Chapter 7

*Siyeon's POV* 

"So, you just joined them and now you think you like her, but you're not gay", Taehyung tries to process the story. "Did you know that I had those same things with Jungkook. I thought I was straight. But you don't have to be strictly straight or gay, you can be both. And it's not a crime to like girls"

"I-, I alderady shouted at the members and ran away, called you and now im staying the night here. I alderady ruined everything. I don't know anything about life and now I even ruined the opportunity to have so close friends. I always ruin everything". I start crying.

Taehyung comes to me and hugs me tight. "Siyeon you're so brave. You did the right thing to have a break from them. You didn't ruin anything. It's okay. This is normal to feel like this, but I know you are so strong that you will find a perfect way to tell people how you feel", he wipes my tears and puts me in his bed. "Go sleep, you look tired. I'll drive you back tomorrow. I will not let you stay here for weeks just to escape life"

Why do I have to go back. But still, I somehow feel some braveness inside me to go there. At the same time I don't want to. Im scared that they will hate me because I shouted at their faces.

I bury my head in the pillow and soon fall asleep.

***

"Wake up, Siyeon. Go take a shower and then we will go back", Taehyung shakes me and I get up.

"Hey, can I then borrow your clothes, I don't have any with me", I ask from him.

"Ah, sure. You can choose what you want"

I go to his closet and take a hoodie and I chose to use the sweatpants I alderady am wearing. I go to have a fast shower and do everything else I need to do.

I go to the kichen where I see Taehyung alderady making me breakfast.

"You're alderady done. Come and take some breakfast, so I can drive you back and go to work, I don't want to be late", he says and gives me a plate full of toast.

I eat up as fast as I can, so Tae won't be late from work. I would love to be slow, but I can't.

We soon go to his car and he starts driving. "The address", he says and I say it to him. "It's not that bad okay? You will survive, they won't be mad, they are worried about you. They must be. You're their member and you didn't go back home"

"I know, but how can I explain why I got so mad about it and why I didn't come back", I almost sob but I keep myself from crying.

"Just say what you think is good. If they don't accept it, they are bad for you. They aren't meant for you", Taehyung smiles.

"We're here. Fighting!", he comes out of his car and hugs me.

"Can you come with me. I don't want to go alone", I use a puppy face.

"Ah, okay. I can", he takes my hand and we walk to the door. He knocks.

Soon Gahyeon opens the door.
"IT'S SIYEON UNNIE!"

Everyone runs to the door and hugs me.

"Where have you been? We were so worried!", Sua shouts at me.

"Oh yeah, I asked Taehyung to pick me up and I slept over his place"

"Is he your boyfriend and you didn't tell us?", Yoohyeon asks with a suprised face on.

Taehyung now steps forward and immediately looks at me with a disgusted face on.

"Im sorry, but im her brother", he says.

"Ah, good! I mean that it's good that Siyeon has a brother", Sua says.

"Gurl that was a nice save", I hear a whisper escape out of Handong's mouth. What is that supposed to mean...

A save..

No.

It can't be..

Im just being silly.

"Come in and get some Coffee or something. It's a small price for taking care of our dear Siyeon, but the thought in it is the most important thing, right. I thought she was kidnapped or something", Yoohyeon says and takes some Coffee for Taehyung. He sits down and takes the cup. Seems like he has done some new friends here.

I have to talk to others about what happened with me yesterday before Tae leaves.

"Hey, uhm..I think I have some other things to explain", I look at Tae and then at others. Seems like Tae understood what im going to do, so he pulls a chair for me next to him. I sit down there and he takes my hand. "Fighting", he Whispers and smiles at me. I gulp and start.

"So..Im sorry for yesterday. I didn't mean to shout at y'all and worry you"

"Why are you sorry for that, you can't manage your feelings, right?", Handong says and raises an eyebrow.

Suddenly Sua stands up and takes her jacket.
"Oh no I have to go, I have a meeting. Sorry", Sua says and leaves fast before we can say anything. Im kinda relieved. I don't have to tell her that I was in trouble with some feelings because of her.

"So anyways. I kinda got mad at you because..because", Taehyung squeezes my hand while I try to speak. "Because I didn't want to believe that I like Sua unnie", I say and hide my face into Tae.

"Oh my god Siyeon, you don't have to be sorry for that! The thing is that you can't really manage what you feel. You can't force yourself to think something what you are not sure of. We are here for you and we will sipport you", Minji says to me.

"You're not the only gay in this household anyw-", Handong was cut off by Yoohyeon's smack.

Im just happy that I joined here. What do I do with life without these people.

"I should go, I have to go to work. Thanks for the coffee girls. And take care of my sister or else...", Taehyung says amd gives a death glare at others.

"Hey it's nothing. And we will take very good care of her!", Gahyeon says and everyone waves at him before he leaves.

Without saying anything I stand up and walk into my room. I lay down on my bed and start going trough my phone and writing things in my diary. This was literally the best opportunity to have Sua know that I have feelings for her but she had that goddamn shitty meating. Ughhhh. How am I gonna tell her. Maybe never.

——————————————————
Im sorry for the wait. I have been a little busy.

Stay healthy. Love y'all❤️✌🏼