Chapter 1

*SuA's POV*

It was a bright day, sun was shining and I were walking on the street to the studio, where we are going to have a dance practise today. Minji, Yoohyeon, Handong, Gahyeon and Dami are waiting for me. I listened to music and started dancing while walking.

I accidentally slipped and fell on the ground "Ouch.", why did I even try to dance while walking.

"Hey! Are you okay there? Let me help you", someone says and helps me to get up. I looked at her very embarassed.
"Thanks"
"You're welcome, are you okay, because I have to go now. I will be late if I won't hurry"
"Im okay, I have to go too"

Aishh, it was embrassing. I want to bury myself as deep as I can.

*at the studio*

"Hey, you're here finally", Minji said and looked at my knees. "What happened, you fell?"
"Yes, I fell and it was the most embarassing thing that has happened to me", I said while taking my jacket off and joining them.

"Okay shall we start now because Sua is here?", Dami asked.

"Sure", everyone said.

Right after we put music on our manager came in with coffee. "Hey girls! I got you some coffee from the Café right next to us, enjoy!"
"Thanks unnie!", Gahyeon says and starts to drink it.

"By the way, remember when I told you that this group needs 7 members? I found the perfect one for you girls. We will meet her tomorrow", Manager says, and leaves.

"Okay, im so exited for a new member!", Yoohyeon smiles brightly and starts to dance out of nowhere.

"But now we have to start dancing", I said. Everyone nodded and put the music on.

<------------------------------------------------------>
Thanks for reading!!! And sorry for so short chapter, I will make longer in the future!
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! :D
:)