Chapter 5

Sua's POV

It has been over a month now when Siyeon came here. She is so nice to everyone but one thing I have learned about her is that she can't cook, and she is an horrible drinker but it's fine. We are very close friends now. She has made good friends of everyone here, but with Siyeon I hang out the most. We also had our debut as a group and it's amazing.

"Breakfast is ready!", I hear Yoohyeon shouting from the kitchen with Minji. Yoohyeon and Minji made us pancakes if im right. Smells like it atleast. I go downstairs and I see everyone else alderady waiting for me. I go next to Yoohyeon and grab her butt.

"What are you doing?", she asks and laughs.

"Ah what a shame, Minji has a better butt", I answer to her playfully and start to eat like everyone else.

Minji and Gahyeon giggled a little.

"Sua when are you gonna stop touching Minji", Dami asks casually.

"Never", I answer and start to giggle.

"You're so childish", Dami says and eats more.

"But, but I like butts", I say in a kids voice and try to look sad.

"Do you like Siyeon's too. I saw you two on last friday at our dorm", Handong breaks out and starts to laugh like a evil.

I see Siyeon almost choking on pancakes and turning red. Well she still wasn't the only one.

"What? Did they-", Minji asks in confusion, but she didn't finish because I didn't let her.

"No. Minji no. We were drunk and I grabbed her butt in my hand and she did the same to me too. Isn't that usually what friends do, right? I bet worst things has happened between you two", I say and point at Yoohyeon and Minji. They both turn red and silent.

Everyone was awkwardly silent until Gahyeon saves the day.

"I think we should go", Gahyeon says. "I want to dance and sing today"

Ah I almost forgot we are going to practice choreo of a special stage together. It's harder than the choreo of Chase Me. Im always on the mood for dancing and singing.

*at the dance practice room*

We all are changed. I use usually sweatpants and a top like everyone else.
We start to dance our choreo. This is easy for me, but Hard for others.

Siyeon's POV

We danced for 2 hours. But I still have some energy for more and I still mess up some of the parts. I should probably ask Sua for help.

"Hey uh, could you stay here and help me with some moves? ", I ask from Sua. She turns her head at me and nods with a bright smile on.

Everyone else here leaves. Me and Sua are in silence. She puts the music on and shows me how to do one swing part, since I messed it up. She is very s- good dancer and her moves have power in it. She controls her body well. She shows the move couple of times.

"You got it, try", She says to me.
I try to do it but it's still hard for me to use my hips, feet and hands at the same time without messing it all up.

"I can't do it", I say to her in defeat.

"Don't give up. You know how to use your hands and feet right, but you mess up your hips. Let me help you", Sua comes behind me and puts both of her hands on my hips. I start to feel extra hot and sweaty.

"Hey you are blushing, are you alright?", Sua suddenly asks and looks at my face from the mirror.

"Ah yes, it's just a little hot here", I answer in panic. I don't want to admit that I like when someone has her hands on my hips. I think I should just breath. In and out, in and out.