Chapter 2

*SuA's POV*

*beep beep, beep beep*

I wake up to my alarm. Today is the day when we meet our new member. Finally someone that can make us a whole.
I get up and go wash my face. I eat some breakfast and get to my way to the studio.

*ring ring ring ring*

Minji is calling me.

"Hello? What's up? ", I ask her.

"Let's meet at the Cafe near to our studio. Our new member is coming there", Minji says.

"Alright, see you", I answer and

Im walking on the same path where I fell yesterday and I still feel embarassed about it. My knees have a little scars on them, but nobody will notice it.

*at the cafe*

I get to the Cafe and see everyone waiting for me there.

"Oh hi, we ordered you a caramel latte. We hope you like it", Handong says to me.

"Thanks. Btw, when is our new member coming here?", I ask.

"She should be here in 2minutes", Yoohyeon said.

"Okay", I answer and start to drink my Coffee.

While we wait, I see Minji and Yoohyeon. They are hugging eachother.
When did Minji start to be that soft? She just usually says hi. Maybe they got closer. Besties, you know?

After a while we hear a sweet voice. Sounds kinda familiar. I look up while im drinking my Coffee.

It's the one who helped me. Oh my gosh. I almost choked on my Coffee.

"Are you okay Sua?", Gahyeon asks me giggling.

"She got to the gay pa-", Handong doesn't have enough time to say the whole thing before I smack her on her shoulder.

"Ouch", Handong says and starts to laugh.

"Okay girls we have someone standing in front of us and it happens to be our new member. So can you just calm down and say hi", Minji says Seriously, but still leaves some giggles after.

"Ah..I should inroduce myself. Hello, im Lee Siyeon, im 25 and im your new member..I guess", she says and smiles beautifully.

Lee Siyeon. I like that name.

"Hi", everyone says..expect me.

"Hey Sua say something, or you will make yourself look like a emotionless small brat. Especially small", Dami says and makes everyone laugh.

"Yah! Im not small. But okay okay..Hi Lee Siyeon", I say without making any eye contact.

"Im happy to join this group", Siyeon says shyly.

After a while staying akwardly silent. Minji breaks out: "Hey maybe we should introduce ourselves"

"Oh yes, that is a brilliant idea, I can start. Im Lee Yubin and im 23 years old, you can just call me Dami", Dami says.

"Im Kim Yoohyeon and im also 23", Yoohyeon says and smiles brighly as always.

"Im Lee Gahyeon, im 21"

"Im Handong and im 24 years old"

"My name is Kim Minji as you know and you alderady know my age"

"Well im Kim Bora, you can just call me Sua. Im 26"

Siyeon keeps silent for a moment and shyly says, "Uhm, Sua? Are you the one that I helped yesterday?"

Oh hell no. I start to blush a little and Im just sipping my coffee. She remembers. Oh god.

"Y-yes. I am. Thank you for helping", I respond and look away from her. I don't know what to do.

"OOoOohh, someones blushing!", Handong shouts.

"Im so done with you kids", I whisper, hoping that nobody heard it.

Siyeon starts to giggle a little and smiles while mixing her Coffee that were left. She looks like a only one here with brains.

"I have to go.", I say and get up.

"And where are you going. Don't you say that you got mad at us", Minji says and gets up to me.

"No. I just want to go to the practise room. I have some parts to practise from our choreo", I say smiling, giving Minji a small hug.

"Okay then, we will be there soon" she says and hugs me back. I grab her butt fastly and run away.

"HEY YOU SMALL BRAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!", She shouts and watches me run away.

After 5minutes walking I got to the dance practise room. Finally place without others. Only me and myself. I dance for 45minutes.

"Aish, my knees", I curse and go sit down, my back facing the wall and the back of my head resting on the wall. I was in that position for a small time. Until I fall asleep.

<------------------------------------------------------>
Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think. These first chapters are kinda boring but it will get more interesting in the future. I hope you like it.

I will write longer Chapters but now I dont have that much time for that.

Stay safe❤️