Chapter 4

Sua's POV

Finally a break after three weeks of hard work. I want to drink. I'll ask Siyeon with me. I want to drink with her, since I never have drank with her. She looks like someone who would drink with me. I walk to our fridge. I bought 10 bottles of soju and beer yesterday.

I hear the door open and Siyeon comes inside.

"Oh you're home. It's so would you like to have some soju and beer with me?", I ask her before she even gets her jacket off.

"Sure, why not. But..im not a good drinker and I get drunk easily", she answers me shyly.

"It's okay. On friday you can drink as much as you like", I say to her and sit down on the sofa alderady drinking. Siyeon takes some drinks and sits next to me.

"Hard weeks?",she asks me with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, but we have weekend now so we will have a break from work", I answer her and drink more.

We chatted for a while until we both got drunk. Siyeon was a little red from her cheeks and it was cute. She was just laughing her ass off all the time. Then suddenly she starts to cry and hugs me on the sofa.

"Do you know how much I wanted a friend like this", she says hiding her face in my neck.

"You didn't?", I ask in confusion. I thought that she had plenty of friends. She must be very popular, shes so pretty.

"No I didn't. I was bullied", she says to me.

"Im so sorry, im your friend now. And others of course", I say to her and smile, even though she can't see it.

She gets up from the hug and starts to laugh. She just doesn't stop.

"I really like your hugs. You are so small and fluffy", she says.

"YAH! Im not small!!", I shout and I grab her butt and run away.

"Hey you come here! You small brat come here!", she yells and grabs my butt too. "Ha! I knew I can have my revenge"

Handong just stands infront of our living room. "Childish", she says.

"Huh? And how long have you been there?", Siyeon asks.

"From the 'I like your hugs' part", she says and gives a smirk to us and leaves laughing. "Just go on a date alderady!", she shouts from the top of the stairs and we hear a door closing.

Siyeon goes to the couch and fells alseep in seconds. She is just gonna sleep there with her makeup on? Okay then.

Yeah she will sleep there.

Right there.

No she won't.

I go to her and carry her into her bed. Dami is alderady sleeping so I have to be silent. Siyeon is so light.
I place her into her bed and try to find some makeup removers from their bathroom.
Oh there you are. I take two and go remove her makeup.
When im about to leave I hear a 'thank you'. Don't you say that she was awake this whole time. Aishhh..always I get tricked. She just giggles there.

"Good night, singie", I say to her.

"I like that name Sua unnie", she mumbles.

I don't answer I just walk into my room and I just go sleep.

<—————————————————>
THANKS FOR READING!!
Again im sorry for a short Chapter.

Stay safe🤠❤️