Chapter one

‚He's what?'

I woke up to a familiar voice screaming my name.

„Y/n, come on wake up!" Liora yelled at me.

„Liora let me sleep." I mumbled in my pillow.

„No I won't, today is our last free day before our final school year starts, so get your ass out of bed." she said whilst pulling my blanket away.

„You are a bitch." I answered.

„And you are a psychopath."

„Oh shut it!"

People often call me that and maybe I really am one, I mean my mum's Bellatrix Lestrange. What else could I be than a psychopath. My older brother Mason is more like our dad, Rodolphus Lestrange sadly died in the first Wizarding War, fighting for Voldemort. Dad was a mass murderer and many people were scared of him, but he had a good heart for the people he loved.

I got up and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

„I will head down stairs, Blaise will arrive every moment!" she yelled so I would understand her in my shower. She had a crush on this guy for like forever, but don't want to admit it.

I didn't answer, I'm not a morning person as you can tell.

I got dressed, black skirt, black oversized sweater, a white shirt underneath and some black boots. I grabbed my knife, which was laying next to my bed and put it under my skirt into my thigh holster. I always have it with me.

As I arrived down stairs everyone was already sitting at the diner table. On one side Blaise and Liora and on the other side Draco and Narcissa. I sat down next to my girl best friend and started eating.

I drifted off thinking about my Mum.

Since she was back from Azkaban we lived in the Malfoys Manor, because it would be to risky to go back to our place.

„Where are Lucius, Mason and Mum?" I asked whilst eating my breakfast.

„They needed to head to a meeting with the dark lord." Narcissa responded smiling at me.

She looked sad, I often asked myself if she was happy with Lucius, but I doubt it. He was cold and selfish.

After breakfast we decided to go to Dracos room to all hang out there. Draco was sitting in a large dark green armchair. Liora and Blaise were sitting on his bed. And I was laying on a window sill, my feet dangling in the air, playing with my knife.

„What do you think they're talking about in the meeting?" the blond girl broke the silence.

„Maybe talking about how to kill our golden boy." I said smirking to myself.

„I'd love to see him dead." Draco spattered.

„Oh come on, we know you love him, Draco." I said teasing the boy.

„No I do not!" he almost yelled.

„Calm down dude it was just a joke." Blaise said calmly.

I shoot up, now sitting on the window sill, my legs far away from touching the ground.

„But I have one question, why does Voldemort has this weird obsession in killing Harry?" I asked.

I always call him by his name instead of you-know-who. My friends know that, but sometimes when I talk to other people and mention his name they get confused. I don't feel the need to call him you-know-who, I mean why would I, I'm not scared of him.