Chapter nine

*smut warning*

,I told you, you're gonna be mine one day'

It was Sunday and we were all sitting at the slytherin having breakfast.

„So our psychopath Lestrange over here, has a thing going on with my lovely cousin Riddle." Liora told all my friends a bit too loud.

„Uhhhhhh." came from Pansy.

„You did what?" Draco half yelled.

„After he beat me up, really?"

„Thanks for that Liora." I said with sarcasm.

„And no there's nothing going on between us, so chill Malfoy." I scoffed at the boy.

„I think you would look great together." Pansy chuckled and grabbed Draco's hand.

„By the way what's going on with you two, and since when?" I asked avoiding her comment.

„Since er- like..." she started but got interrupted by Draco.

„There's nothing really going on." he pulled his hand away and looked at the floor.

„Oh really, nothing, huh?" with that she jumped up and ran away.

„Good job, Draco!" my best friend and me scoffed at the same time.

We both stood up and ran after her.

mattheos pov

I woke up thinking about Y/n. -I want her next to me as soon as possible. I want her to be mine.

After I showered and got dressed, I headed through some corridors as the black haired girl bumped into me.

„I'm -I'm sorry." she mumbled as she looked up at me. Tears all over her face.

I wasn't able to say something, cause she already stormed away. But if I'm honest I couldn't care less, it's probably because of a boy.

I started walking into the great halls direction as Liora and Y/n ran after her.

„Hey cousin." Liora stopped running.

„Theo." Y/n did a smooth turn not stopping to run.

The girls chuckled after passing me and Y/n nodded after she said my name. -man these two are the perfect duo, I need to admit.

And with that they were gone.

I walked into the great hall to get my breakfast.

y/n's pov

After we bumped into Mattheo, (he by the way looked amazing, still kind of fucked up from the last fights and some wet curls dangling in his face, so hot), we followed Pansy into the slytherin common room.

We arrived at her room and she was sitting on her bed, crying.

„Hey Pans, you alright?" Liora asked the girl.

„Why would he say that nothing's going on, I thought he really liked me." Pansy sniffed.

„He's a jerk anyways." I joked.

„Yeah easy for you to say, he has a crush on you for years. Maybe it's because of you." she scoffed and tears filled her eyes again.

„Excuse me?" I asked in shook.

„You heard me."

„Hey hey girls calm down." Liora tried to calm us down.

I turned around and stormed off. -I know she's sad and stuff, but she has no right to talk to me like that.