Chapter five

,You're gonna be mine.'

I woke up way earlier this morning, so I decided to take a shower. I love to shower in the morning, when the hot water runs down my body.

I put my hair in ponytail, till it's dry and put my uniform on.

I sat down at my best friends bed and watched her sleeping. -I really need this girl, she's like family for me. If somebody hurts her, I'll literally kill this person.

„Hey Liora, time to wake up, we don't want to be late this morning." I shook her slightly.

She looked up at me, „You okay?" she said as she saw my soft facial expressions.

„Yeah, I'm fine. I just, -eh I need you, Liora and I don't want to lose you." I stuttered, I'm not good at showing emotions.

She hugged me.

„Thank you, Y/n. I love you too."

I stood up and put some make up on, I opened my ponytail so my curls were jumping up and down.

„I will head to the astronomy tower, see you in the great hall." I yelled at Liora, since she was showering.

That was too much emotions for one morning, I thought to myself. I need a cigarette now.

I walked up the stairs and as I arrived at the top, I stood there for a second trying to catch my breath.

As I saw no other than Mattheo Riddle sitting at my usual spot. I decided to ignore him and just smoke in the corner I was standing in.

„No Good morning, not even an hello, not really friendly." he said calmly as he walked in my direction.

I rolled my eyes at his comment and seconds later I was pushed against the stone wall, his cold hands around my throat.

„Don't roll your eyes at me!" he said slightly shacking me.

I made deep eye contact with him, I looked straight into his beautiful dark brown eyes.

„Or what?" I hissed back.

The grip around my neck tightened.

„So you're punching a guy, because he pushed me against a wall and now you're doing the same. Makes so much sense, Riddle." I love pronouncing his name like that.

His jaw clenched.

„That's something else I don't have the intention to hurt you." he spattered down at me.

mattheo's pov

„So..." she started her sentence, but stopped as she inhaled some of the smoke from her cigarette, my hands still on her throat.

„... the great Mattheo Riddle, Voldemort's son has a soft spot somewhere." she said the smoke still resting in her lungs.

I wanted to speak up, but in that moment she exhaled the smoke right into my face.

I then flew across the room, like this Jack boy did yesterday.

Y/n straightened her tie.

„Bye, Theo." she said with an evil smile on her face, she waved at me, turned around and was gone. -nobody called me Theo for a long time now and it made me feel a sort of way, she made me feel a sort of way. I never felt something the past few years.

I sat there for some few minutes and thought. -I want this girl, I want her to be mine. I know her for 3 days now, that's not a long time. But she was challenging me and I love a good challenge. Plus she really was gorgeous. She has that crazy look, like she wants to stab you, but that's exactly what I need by my side.