Chapter ten

"Missed me?"

I woke up to some birds chirping. I was still sleepy as I looked up and saw a sleeping Mattheo. -we must have fallen asleep yesterday afternoon.

His exposed chest went up and down, the sun light made his hair look more light and he looked so peaceful laying there, breathing slowly.

-wait a minute, it's monday right? Shit!

I shot up.

„Theo, shit shit shit, we have classes!" I yelled jumping up.

He then shot up too.

„It's 8.15. We overslept." he said looking at his clock on his bedside table. -no shit sherlock.

He got dressed and I struggled thinking about what to wear now.

„You want a tie and a shirt from me?" he asked me.

„Yes please."

He handed it to me and I put it on with the black skirt I was wearing yesterday. The white shirt was way too big but I stuffed it under the skirt and cramped the long arms up.

„Let's go we are late enough!" he said grabbing my hand and apparated us in front of the Potions classroom.

We stormed into the room all eyes on us.

"So would you two explain me why you are late?" he exactly knew why.

"I er-." I started but got interrupted by Mattheo.

"I overslept and Y/n came to woke me up." he lied.

"Detention for you, Ms. Lestrange and Mr. Riddle. And were us your robe?"

"Yeah... er- in my dorm."

We walked to the back of the classroom and sat down at our usual spots.

"So had fun last night?" Liora asked me smirking.

"Oh shut it, would you?" I scoffed as I placed my potions book in front of me.

"I want to hear everything later, you understand?" she whispered in my ear and chuckled.

"Which page are we?" I asked her trying to change the subject.

"56" she answered shortly.

I opened my book and looked at Snape making some potion.

I looked down at the book trying to figure out which one he's brewing.

Amortentia. -really, why, I don't want to know it. I mean it will probably be my brother or Liora, cause I'm not in love with someone but it's unnecessary. I don't want to know.

"I want all of you to come to the front and smell it and next lesson you will brew it yourself."

Most of the people already smelled it and like Pansy she obviously smelled Draco, mint coffee, pine, that him. Now it was Lioras turn, right after Blaise smelled her.

"Lavender, strawberries and Butter bear." was all he said. -that's exactly what she smells like.

"Some sort of cologne, earl grey tea and kind of a wooden smell." she walked back and her eyes met Zabinis.

"Next Mr. Malfoy."

"Lemon grass, a light scent of ginger and the smell of fresh coffee." -really who would smell like coffee. Who could it be?

"Ms. Lestrange."

-god why am I getting so nervous right now.