Chapter seven

,Don't touch me, Mattheo'

I woke up, stone cold sober. -where the hell am I?

I looked around the room and remembered everything. -shit, I need to leave, now!

I got up slowly, trying not to look behind me and not to wake the brown haired boy who was laying next to me.

I grabbed my black boots and snuck trough the large dark room. -why does he have this big ass dorm, I mean okay he's the dark lords son but still.

„Where the hell do you think you're going." a deep voice said cold.

"To my dorm." I said in a duh voice and stormed off. -this boy really needs to stop being so overprotective, I'm not his own. But this dominating part of him was kind of attractive., I need to admit.

I snuck into my room trying not to wake my best friend.

I closed the door behind me and as I turned around I saw my two best friends cuddling half naked, still sleeping.

I turned back around and walked back out. -and where the hell am I going to shower now?

I decided to walk over to Pansys dorm, I knocked, no response, I opened the wooden door, to see my other two best friends laying half naked next to each other. -god damnit you all needed it so bad yesterday, huh?

I closed the door and had a intelligent thought, since the two boys are here, their room must be empty.

I could've just went to the prefects bathroom that's were the Weasley twins sometimes brought up their hook ups, when they still were in school.

And sometimes not just one of them, I mean I don't want to know how often these boys had a threesome with another girl. -I mean they're both not bad looking, so...

But to the point is the prefects bathroom is not that near and I still felt kind of hung over, so I walked up to the boys dormitory to go to the boy's room.

I opened the door, nobody was there, I walked up to the shower, looked the bathroom door and got undressed.

The hot water started running down my body and my brain filled with thoughts about last night.

-why was Mattheo so nice to me?

-why did he has this big ass dorm?

-why is he so protective?

-why...

-why...

After showering I grabbed a green towel which was hanging on the doorknob, I wrapped it around my body and tried to dry my hair with an other towel. 

I grabbed my stuff and left the bathroom, Draco was now sitting at the end of his bed which caused me to jump, since I didn't saw him at first. He stared at me wide eyed.

"What are you doing here?" he asked after shaking it off.

"Showering, obviously." I answered him.

"Why?"

"Because your lovely best friend is laying half naked in my room, I then wanted to go to Pansy but there were you laying half naked, so I didn't had that many options."