Chapter six

,You're drunk'

The next few days nothing really special happened, I didn't saw Theo not even one time. He also skipped all the classes he had the last 3 days. -suspicious, but why do I even care I mean, it's not like he means something to me.

It was now Friday afternoon, our classes were over and we were all sitting in the slytherin common room. Liora in Blaise arm as always, at one green sofa, Pansy and Draco were sitting next to each other at the other one and I was sitting on the floor next to the fireplace playing with my knife.

After a while sitting there Pansy started a conversation and was now holding hands with Draco. -since uh when☝🏻

They talked about random stuff going on at hogwarts, but stopped when Mattheo stormed out of the common room.

"Damn this dude, needs to chill a bit." Blaise said as we all looked after him.

I decided to follow him since I wanted to know were he was staying the last few days. But I won't go immediately, it would be to obvious.

Some time passed and I stood up.

„I will go to the astronomy tower." I told my friends.

„Should we come with you?" Liora asked.

„No I will be fine by myself. Have fun, you love birds." I said winking at the four of them.

„Yeah you too." my best friend said winking back at me, knowing exactly what my intentions are.

I walked towards the door and as they couldn't see me anymore I apparated myself into the tower.

I saw Mattheo sitting at the stairs smoking a blunt, starring outside. He looked troubled.

I walked up to him and sat down.

"What's wrong?" I asked after a while.

"Don't act like you care." he mumbled while exhaling some smoke.

"Sorry I just wanted to be nice, for once." I mumbled under my breath, hoping he wouldn't hear it.

But I think he did.

We stayed silent for a few minutes.

"You want some?" he asked passing me the joint.

I took it and smoked some puffs.

"Where were you?" I asked him calmly.

"At my father's." he then answered.

"Meetings?"

He nodded.

We sat there for like an hour not talking, just enjoying each other's presence. It felt peaceful. I kind of felt safe with him.

After a while, I got up and told him I had to head back to my friends. He simply nodded again.

I walked through the corridors and could already hear the loud music out of the common room. -did they really started a party without me and forgot to put a silencing spell on.

I spoke a few words and the music stopped.

I apparated to my room and was able to hear the music again, I got dressed, I just put a black tight dress on and the black boots with it.