Chapter fourteen

*smut warning*

,I hate him'

A week passed by and nothing too special happened, we all got really drunk from time to time, we ate good food which the house elves  made and Mattheo and I had a lot of good sex.

It was now 8.30 in the morning and I was laying in his bed just staring at his sleepy ass. After some time passed and him still being knocked out, I decided to go for a nice shower. I crawled out of the sheets and entered the bathroom, I undressed myself and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water flow down my naked body.

mattheo's pov
I woke up to the sound of the shower being turned on. So I decided to get up too and walked in the bathrooms direction.

I opened the door and was looking at my beautiful naked girlfriend, accent on naked, standing there with her eyes closed enjoying her hot shower. -this girl is the sexiest thing alive I swear to god and I don't even believe in this stuff.

She then turned her back to me, her eyes still closed, so I took my chance got undressed, which by the way caused my erection, I got from looking at her, slapping against my torso.

I tried to open the glas door as quiet as possible. I then touched her by her hips and pulled her closer. She first jumped a bit but secondly she laid her body more into mine. She must have felt this something at her upper but, cause I was able to see her big grin.

Her back was still turned to me so I grabbed both her boobs playing with them, which caused her to breath way faster than before. The my right hand was slowly moving down her body and I could feel her shiver from the lust.

As my fingers arrived at her vagina a small moan escaped her, which made me grin. I started with circling movement and her moaning got louder and louder.

"f- faster." she mumbled.

So I did, I could feel her legs starting to shake in front of me so I knew I was doing something right. I could feel that she was close so I gained a little more speed and seconds later she was literally screaming.

y/n's pov
I turned around and put my arms onto his neck, looking him deep in his eyes. He smiled. Wow. I really am in love with this man. We stayed like this for some time just looking in each other's eyes. We kissed passionately and ended our shower.

After we got dressed Mattheo asked me if I'd like to go on a walk with him. Not my thing, but why not.

We were walking over some fields and were about to head into a forest as Mattheo handed me a Cig.

"Thanks luv." I smiled at him.

We smoked our cigarettes and decided to head back home since it was already dark and diner would be ready soon.

We were still walking between some trees as lightning shot into the sky, It was the sign.

We looked at each other and apparated back to the Malfoy Manor.

As we walked through the big wooden front door Mattheo stopped.

"He's here."

I said nothing.

We walked in the direction of the dining room. I was about to open the door, but Mattheo stopped me and grabbed my face.

"I don't know what's about to happen, but I'm so so sorry."

The door swung open and he let go of my face trying to hide what he just did.

"Son, good to have you here."

Mattheo stayed silent.

I looked into the room the giant table, was now full on every seat, expect two, was somebody sitting. All death eaters. I knew some of them, but not everyone. There was our D.A.D.A teacher, it was just like my dream.

At the end you could see him, his light skin was shining through the dark room.

On one side of the table I could see my Mum and brother next to them was one unfilled seat.

"You must be Y/n Lestrange. I heard many story's about you."

He pointed at me and smiled.

Theo just glared at him.

„Have a seat, Miss Lestrange."

-why the hell is he so nice?

But I did what he said and sat down on the seat next to my family.

„Come here son, sit."

-he really talked to Mattheo like he's a dog.

But he also did like he was told.

„You must have many questions, Miss Lestrange. Let me tell you the reason why I thought it's time for you to join us as a death eater. I heard you and my son have a little something..."

- how? how the hell does he know stuff like this? I decided to just stay silent, cause what would I have to say to his comment.

„...and I talked to your Mum and Brother and heard some other things about you. You have some attitude I heard. That's exactly what I need you for. But first are you willing to join me and become one of my death eaters, if you do say ‚Yes my lord, I will join you, stay loyal and will fight with my life for you.'

I looked at Theo, he shook his head.

mattheo's pov

As my father finished his sentence, looked Y/n in my direction. She was everything I wanted and there's nothing I did to deserve her. She was  the only thing that was just mine and now he has her too like everything that was or is important to me. I hate him.

I shook my head as her eyes met mine.

My father was now standing.

So she stood up too.

-oh good lord Y/n what are you doing?

„Yes my lord, I will join you and stay loyal to you." was everything she said and sat down again, it was hard for her to say but she knew she had no chance against all these death eaters.

"Good, very good. Show me your arm." he now kinda screamed.

Y/n held her arm in his direction.

Father spoke a spell I shrugged, a mark was slowly showing up on her under arm. I know how painful this is I had to go through it myself, but she showed no pain, she glared into his eyes with no facial emotions.

She sat down and my father started off.

"I now call you one of my death eaters, I have the wish that you tell nobody cause I want to use you undercover, but I will tell you next meeting how. Now you two leave."

He said pointing in Y/n's direction. I knew he meant me too.

Y/n stood up and I walked in her direction. I was filled with anger, but I still took her hand.

My jaw clenched because if all the aggression I was feeling.

We left and walked out the door.