Chapter 9°

Chapter 9° Happy and free

oOoOoOo

It was monday, early in the morning. The marauders had just woken up and decided to talk a little before going into the great hall for breakfast. When Remus got back yesterday, he was too tired to talk about the meeting and fell asleep as soon as his skin touched his bed. He was still quite exhausted from the aftermath of the full moon and his transformation. However, this morning, the boys were even more interested.

Before anyone had the chance to open their mouth, Remus got up and walked into the bathroom. He stepped into the shower and as the water started dripping onto his shoulders, questions rose up his head. Who was Amelia Grey? He had talked to her some times now, but still wasn't t able to judge her in any reasonable way. She was so closed to him and the world that he couldn't get the slightest idea of ​​her. It was as if she was always on the lookout for revealing too much about herself. And so she did not reveal herself at all. She seemed so different from the girls he knew. She was incredibly shy. Like a deer that ran away at the slightest sound. She didn't like to talk about herself or in general and tried to avoid that as much as possible. Visually it was so inconspicuous and yet differentiated. She was beautiful, everyone could see that. But not in the way that everyone would hit on and speak to, but in the way that one would like to look at and watch. In addition, her mood swings and changes of view came again and again and spontaneously in any situation. One moment she was nice and easygoing and the next she was exceptionally cold, in a carefree normal way. It confused him that he could not divine her actions and decipher her thoughts. Knowing nothing about her bothered him and yet he didn't know how to change that. Remus didn't want to intrude into her privacy, but somehow he wanted to understand her better.

He turned off the water and wrapped a towel around his waist. When he stepped in front of the slightly fogged mirror and saw its reflection, a last thought jumped into his head. Why was he even interested in it? In her?

Another question he was not able to answer. However, he decided to avoid this question and forget about it. It wasn't important. At least not right now. He put on his robes, washed his face and brushed his teeth, before going back into the room, where Peter, James and Sirius were still sitting on their beds, wearing their pajamas. Remus walked over to the window and opened the curtains, revealing the bright sun and blue sky.

,,So, Moony-" James started, narrowing his friend suspiciously. ,,How was your meeting with Grey?" Yesterday, Remus was gone way longer than the boys expected him to and when he got back, he immediately fell asleep. It was kind of weird.

Not looking at his friends, Remus sat on his bed and started stuffing books into his leather-bag. ,,It was good."

,,It was good?" Sirius asked raising his brow. That could literally mean anything.