Chapter 31°

Chapter 31° Who is Callum?

oOoOoOo

It was silent until another cough appeared from behind. ,,Uhm- who is Callum?" Sirius asked. His voice was soft, almost like silk, as he finally spoke his mind, open to whatever the answer could possibly be. Repeating Amelias words in his head, this one name stuck in his mind and wouldn't leave. Of course he did listen to what she said after that, but he couldn't help but wonder. Wonder who or what this Callum is.

The others might not remember in this moment, but Sirius did. Is came to his mind as soon as he heard her words. He did remember this name coming out of her mouth once before. How the letters left her mouth, sounding so incredibly sad, sorrow and regretful. It was rough.

Flashback:

Amelia's body began to shake and her posture collapsed. Her heavy bag fell off her shoulder and landed with a jerk on the floor, which was dampened by the lawn on which Lia was already. ,,I'm sorry."

The tremors in her joints increased and took in her entire person. Beads of sweat appeared on her forehead and made their way down Lia's face, shoulders, and back. ,,He fought 'till the very last second."

Her heart was racing at a speed that would have blown anyone else, but Lia stayed on her feet even when her legs threatened to give way. ,,He didn't make it."

...

The marauders were just walking down the corridor, viewing the results of their prank as Peters and Remus' presentiment came true. They looked straight at a girl, Amelia, lying on the ground, her knees pulled up to her chest, her whole body shaking. In front of her there was Mo, who kneeled, shaking the girls shoulder full of desperate, trying to bring her back to reality, in vain.

,,Fuck." Remus called out, before running towards the girl, his friends following behind quickly.

Amelia started breathing heavily, almost as she was drowning and not able to breath. Mo felt his eyes watering, as he felt so helpless. Usually his presence helped her, snap out of her trance, but this time it didn't work, something was different. It was worse. ,,Please, Lia-"

,,He didn't make it."

,,What happened?" Remus exclaimed, as he rushed beside Molero and eyed the girl in front of him. He knew the symptoms. Trembling, sweating, shortness of breath, unresponsive. He knew these signs from his own experience. After being bitten by Fenrir Greyback, Remus had many panic attacks when he was younger. However, none of them were like the one he was now seeing.

,,Callum."

,,I- I don't know. She's having a panic attack, but it's worse this time-"