Chapter 15°

Chapter 15° Thank you

oOoOoOo

The day was cloudy and the students of Hogwarts felt the unpleasant feeling of uncomfortable. Heavy, grey clouds were filling the sky, hiding the sun that wanted to come out and illuminate the people. The other Slytherins were spread all over the castle, while Amelia sat in her dorm. The dark, grey walls were providing the hidden atmosphere, that she needed so much. As the Slytherin rooms were in the dungeons and under the black lake, the windows were showing off the water, plants and animals that lived done there. It was all so quite and peaceful. However, that feeling didn't reach Amelia today, as she looked down at the letter in her hands and shrugged uncomfortably.

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 

𝐼'𝑚 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟. 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒, 𝑡𝑜 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠. 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡. 

𝑀𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙 𝑑𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑑. 

 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑐𝑦, 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜. 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙 𝑑𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛. 

𝐴𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎 𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑦

It's been a long time since Amelia had wrote to anyone when she was in Hogwarts, especially her parents. When Callum was in the castle, as Lia had been to young to go, he wrote her everyday. He explained his whole day to her, hoping it would give her a feeling of love and connection. And it did. She really appreciated how well he wanted to take care of her. 

But now the thought broke her heart. She long escaped contact with her parents and that was best when she was gone, away at Hogwarts. But now she had to write to her mother and it felt incredibly weird, unfamiliar and unwanted. It also made Amelia feel guilty to know that her parents cared for her all year round, but she didn't have the heart to write to them more often. It already started with the salutation.