°Epilogue°

°Epilogue°

oOoOoOo

A school year has passed. 

A year since Remus and Amelia first met. 

A year since they got involved in a project that they hadn't planned and didn't want to tackle. 

A year since both lives turned upside down and took a different direction than expected. 

A year since two students who once felt so strange and alone, got a little closer to their happiness every day.

It's been a year full of tears and laughter.

Full of chaos and problems.

Full of feelings and thoughts.

Full of hate and love.

Full of passion.

It was a year like nobody had seen it coming and it was a whirlwind.

Two groups, as different as it was possible, in all conceivable ways, came together and created a year that none of them would ever forget.

,,Another year is gone." Dumbledores voice rang through every inch of the great hall. 

The entire hogwarts student body had gathered in the great hall for the last party of this school year to have one last meal and to celebrate their upcoming holidays in a traditional way. Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, and Slytherins. They were all together. Regardless of whether it was good or bad, they were there.

The panels were decorated in the house colors of all four houses with their coat of arms and let the room shine under an enchanted ceiling that looked like the night sky. All kinds of food were on the tables in large quantities, which would never go empty. From pumpkin soup, to chicken to ice cream, everything was there.

It was a dream come true. One that the witches and wizards of Hogwarts could enjoy another evening.

As everyones exes were fixed on the headmaster behind his large lectern, as the golden owl raised her wings. Just Remus and Amelia couldn't help smiling at each other from across the room, still being able to hear every word that Dumbledore said. 

,,And now, as I understand it the house cup needs awarding. And the points stand thus:

In fourth place, Hufflepuff with 386 points." Muffled words of offense and disappointment could be heard from the direction of the student in yellow. Still the other houses would be clapping and looking at each other in encouragement.