Chapter 16

"okay, before i die, i want to write my will," hoseok said chewing on a stick, "i leave everything to min yoongi and my dog gets all my money. alright i said it."

yoongi stared at him and then looked to jimin, "i think the heatwaves are getting to him."
"oogie wooga mombogooba." he replied.
yoongi nodded in understanding.

the sound of a harmonica broke the salty air. jungkook was now wearing a white toga made from bedsheets, on his head were green leaves that were probably poison ivy. oh well.
"the stars are aligning perfectly. the big dipper, the little dipper, some fat guy flicking me off... wait. why is he flicking me off?" jungkook stood up, "did i forget to send your weed on time?"

after arguing with the stars for awhile, he sat back down to play the music once more.

taehyung had been in charge of collecting sticks and finding seokjin who had not come back yet. he ducked into the grassy leaves and wacked five trees before leaving everyone's sight.

"indian lover man, the clams are boiling, please stop trying to shit talk them still," hayden begged, sharpening a piece of wood.
indian lover man finally sat next to him defeated, "fine. . say, doesn't this remind you of how we met?"
hayden glanced over, "uhm.. absolutely not. where did your brain come from?"
"probably the factory at seagull corp. my mother did tell me that they dropped me off."

hayden accidentally snapped the stick he was holding, "wait... how did we-? and you-? i'm gonna go piss somewhere."
indian lover man stood up with him and started following him, "do you need a buddy?"
"no!"

music once again filled the void. jungkook travelled closer to the fire hoping the baby sun gods would spark up an idea for him.
perfect.
"you! peasant barbarian! let thee rest upon your broad shoulders you hunk of comfort!" he dropped his harmonica and picked up his kazoo and blew into it, hoping it would work as some kind of mating call.

taehyung finally emerged from the woods and threw some berries he hoped weren't poisonous at hoseok so he'd stop gnawing on sticks.
"i brought firewood but there's still no sign of seokji-" he stopped when he saw jungkook strangling seokjin across the beach.
"nevermind."

"i think we should build a tree house." namjoon suggested, looking up at a likely candidate for the spot.
taehyung threw the sticks in the fire, trying to ignore jungkook squishing seokjin's face with his foot as he attempted to climb up the refusing male.

"uh, yeah. good idea. we somehow though need to maintain sanity and not die before help comes." kaia said.
"who are you?" seokjin asked.
kaia walked away.
"anyway, jimin just drowned my distress signal and i'm feeling like he also needs to be drowned." seokjin groaned, smacking taehyung away so he wouldn't try to eat his kneecaps again.

hearing that, jimin ran as fast as he could before smacking into the holy rock jungkook was sitting on earlier. the force was so hard it knocked him out.
hayden came back from the woods stepping onto the beach, "where are we building it?"
"umm that tree over ther- how did you hear us? you were in the woods."
"i'm a god, what can you expect?"
namjoon pointed in jungkook's direction, "don't let him hear that."

"i am almost on your shoulders, you sexy man chair. let my buns get the glorious feeling of sitting on your shoulders!"

indian lover man hopped off the tree they were talking about and stood in front of the group trying to be a leader. of sorts?
"my clowns! today we unite! we build, we survive, and we fight like the men we are!"
"i'm a girl," jenny corrected.
"shut up clown number nine... who even are you?"

hoseok stood up with his legs crossed, "can i pee?"
"clown number four, this is not the time!"
"but my weiner is speaking for itself and it's saying i need to let out some liquid!"
indian lover man rubbed his temples, "fine. but if i catch you eating sticks in the woods, you'll become clown number negative four. off with you."
hoseok scrambled into the woods, mumbling how he needed to release the nile river.