Chapter 20

hayden pulled away and put his hand against his forehead, "if you leave, i couldn't forgive myself."

indian lover man turned around and grabbed his hand. hayden dramatically pulled away and stepped back. they heard a crunch and the violin playing abruptly stopped.

the pedophilic maths teacher looked down at his broken violin baffled. he yelled angrily to the rest of the clones, that's when they all focused on the two boys ready to exterminate.
"oh come on!" jungkook interrupted, stopping his ukulele, "we were about to get to the climax!"

"jungkook, not the time! grab everyone we need to go." hayden commanded, smacking indian lover man to get him moving.
they all ran but the kinky zombies ran at intense speeds. indian lover man was captured just as they saw the beach was near.
indian lover man took off his sock then the tribal man passed out.
they found the others waiting by a rescue boat.

the growl of a bear stopped everyone in their tracks. indian lover man fell over in shock. everyone looked over to see a god riding a bear, "enough!" saskia boomed.
the tribesmen cowered to the powerful being.
"638392 squared x=mum!" yelled a man from the crowd.

indian lover man helped his boyfriend onto the boat along with everyone else, "saskia quick, you have them distracted, let's go."
"they think she's a god," taehyung stated.
"i think this is where i belong, indian lover man."
indian lover man froze, "wait, what do you mean?"
saskia paused, "i'm sort of the odd one out, you know? being away from you guys and being friends with this bear made me realise something."
"that is..?"
"the popcorn chicken is way better here."
"you said you loved my popcorn chicken!" indian lover man said, tears welling in his eyes.
"i lied."
jungkook pulled out his ukulele, "this is such a deep moment."

saskia sniffled, "now go before they eat you."
"but, it won't be the same!"
saskia smiled, "i'll send a postcard."
indian lover man was dragged onto the speed boat while seokjin started it up.
alyssa sneered, "i can't believe you chose chicken over friendship!"
"think next time before you throw a red shell at me and make me second in mario kart."
the boat rode off and left the island.
"i thought alyssa was in new york with kaia and jenny?" hayden asked.
"doesn't harry styles live in london?" hoseok asked.
"i don't think there's enough people to actually care."

~~~~~~~~~

the engine of the boat roared loudly but jungkook was sure he could roar louder. so he did. his weird mating call attracted many dolphins and one shark that yoongi attempted to feed taehyung to.

"land ho!" namjoon yelled, pointing to the ground he saw up ahead. the rest of the group moved to one side of the boat to see and almost flipped it over.
"there's too much weight," indian lover man warned.
yoongi smirked, "throw taehyung over."
"this is public bullying," taehyung answered.
sam elbowed him laughing, "now you know how i feel."
"i thought you were still over the fire..?"
"exactly."

the boat eventually hit land and the group piled out. most of them collapsed because of all the running they did today. the only strong stood, jungkook. his mighty gorilla grunts of victory from overthrowing the engine on the boat gave him strength.
"who allowed him to be our friend again?" hayden asked, punching indian lover man because he felt like it. indian lover man covered his arm in pain, "hey! i am not a punching bag!"
"congrats, you have been promoted to a punching bag," hayden answered.

"guys, a hotel!" hoseok pointed out, "race ya."
jungkook quickly climbed on namjoon's shoulders, "yah, ride em horsey!"
namjoon ran quickly, his dwindling stamina treading on thin ice.

"hoseok, oh no my legs have broken!" yoongi cried out, dramatically falling onto the sand moaning in pain.
"never fear citizen," he assured, "my suave sexy ass will save you!" hoseok picked yoongi up and dashed to the building, not realising he was just giving a free ride.

"they're all so stupid to fall for those tricks," indian lover man mumbled.
hayden scooted closer to indian lover man, "i'm not feelin-"
"it's okay baby, stay with me! don't fall asleep!" indian lover man ranted, "seokjin, help me carry him, he might be dying!"
"should i call the police?" seokjin asked, grabbing hayden's legs.
"no one can cuff my boyfriend but me," indian lover man declared, lifting his torso, "let's go!"
"that's not what i- okay."

///

it was originally supposed to be namjoon who stayed at the island since

but i decided to give myself some main character screen time. before i no longer have any👨‍🌾