not checked cause i'm tired !!!!!!!!!!!🤪💕🤪🤪

indian lover man started stirring awake and hayden panicked.
"mineral, you swine. and step on the gas."
jungkook picked up some stones from the ground outside the kitchen window and chucked them into a cup of tap water.
"here's the mineral water."
hayden rolled his eyes quickly poured it on indian lover man.

"that's wet!" indian lover man whined finally waking up. hayden slapped him with a spoon out of panic.
"ow?"
hayden melted to the ground, "he is awake jungkook, we can't sacrifice him anymore."
"sacrifice?!"
"oops?"

just then a sound was heard from the kitchen. jungkook went to investigate, just to find a purple model pen emerge from the ground.
"uhh guys?"
the other two came (🤣) to the window and the pen proceeded to develop human like characteristics.
it wasn't long before the figure on the pen introduced herself as kaia.
dead kaia?
dead kaia.
she'd been resurrected.

a oujia board fell from the sky and there was a note that read, "play to decide your fate."

how cliché.

there must've been something in the air because soon after, alyssa had come to pay a visit to the restaurant.
kaia tried to run away but she was just a pen after all.
"kaia i won't hurt you, so long as the oujia board says so."
kaia tried running faster.
"you're no fun. and a chicken. plus you do realise you've travelled two centimetres since i arrived."
kaia gave up.

"let's play with the board!" indian lover man exclaimed.

---------------

the group were gathered around the table. someone invited the rest of the daddy k fanclub and jungkook left to see his boyfriend.

when indian lover man opened the box, a cold aura poured into the room. he slowly placed the board on the table and searched for the piece that enables alleged communication between humans and spirits.
tamzyn decided he was taking too long and snatched the box from his grasp.
"i'm not waiting all fucking year."
she shook the box upside down, not expecting sixteen rats to spill from it.
"right. cause that's normal."

indian lover man screamed and hid behind hayden.
"😟😰😣"
"🤨😒"
hayden moved the rats to portugal using voodoo.
"thanks bae."
"shut up."

hayden got the piece out and placed it on the board.
"everyone, hands on."
"let's see if this actually works first. let's say hello."
"hello." the whole group repeated. apart from alyssa, she was busy hiding from saskia's kfc. you really wouldn't take her for the kind of person to take a life. it all started when she pushed her cat out a three story window - but i'm getting side tracked now.

the piece starting moving on its own towards the letter 'H'.
"who's moving it?"
"not me" everyone replied.
indian lover man's eyes pooled with tears threatening to pour down his face, so the chances it was him were rather slim. and no one else could've done it.
except maybe kaia.
everyone turned their heads towards her.
"i'm a fucking pen?!#~^]£,&:"
everyone sighed.

the piece moved to the letters E, L, L, O accordingly.
indian lover man was shaking like a leaf.
"so you could watch a fifty foot icecream mascot eat an entire city but can't handle a little spiritual guidance?"
"shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
"you spat on me."

"sO lovEbiRds, hurry the fuck up and ask a question."
"what is kaia's fate tonight?"
the piece moved slowly across the letters
D-E-A-T-H :D
without further question, alyssa decided to go rogue and against the usual push-victim-out-third-story-window route.
time was a double-edged sword on kaia's end of the stick. every day brought her further from from the low of the last fatal relapse, but every day also brought her closer to the next recurrence - until eventually, her final life is taken.

as i was saying, alyssa took a paintbrush and stabbed kaia then proceeded to paint her nails with kaia's blood.

it was a nice orchid purple.

indian lover man was traumatised and decided to leave before the police arrived.

///

????????????

😶‍🌫️

i ate glass while writing this